Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• brandi_loveharderbrandi_loveharder Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    I would be honored to be friends with anyone- could use the motivation and progress sharing in/on this journey
  • heyjude0225heyjude0225 Posts: 913Member, Premium Member Posts: 913Member, Premium Member
    Just joined so I'm down for friends
  • memurph88memurph88 Posts: 102Member Member Posts: 102Member Member
    hiiii - would love some friends so we can support one another!
  • Gueritta92Gueritta92 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hi not so new here but would be nice to have some friends and give me motivation..😊 feel free to add me..
  • adkjo1968adkjo1968 Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    Please add me adkjo1968
  • ro175ro175 Posts: 37Member, Premium Member Posts: 37Member, Premium Member
    Hi, I've been on here a couple of months, but only recently started to comment and participate more. New friends welcome.
  • OkillhavecakeOkillhavecake Posts: 2,598Member Member Posts: 2,598Member Member
    Feel free to add away people!!
  • MatthewRuchMatthewRuch Posts: 165Member, Premium Member Posts: 165Member, Premium Member
    Feel free to add me if you want somebody who posts daily motivation, daily updates on workouts and other fitness related activities and will help hold you accountable as I would like you to help hold me accountable.

Fellow DDPYoga Warriors are always welcomed warmly

Mine is a Drama Free, Not looking to hook up, hard working account. I look forward to meeting you!
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,571Member, Premium Member
    Hi, I'm Trish and am old and fat ❤️
  • TruvanessaTruvanessa Posts: 310Member Member Posts: 310Member Member
    Happy Hump Day everyone! Feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • Crazyman75Crazyman75 Posts: 108Member Member Posts: 108Member Member
    Hi yall I'm always looking for more supportive and motivated friends!
  • gadudegagadudega Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    I would like some freinds I don’t have any ;(
  • MichaelAlexanderWolfMichaelAlexanderWolf Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    Looking to lose 100 lbs. Lets kick some *kitten*! All are welcome.
  • waveringparagonwaveringparagon Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    I am most certainly interested in more friends.... I don't have any on here and would love to just bounce the day off others. Share a laugh, smile, or be an ear ( or screen) for anyone who needs it cause I need it too :)
  • pandygirl56pandygirl56 Posts: 73Member Member Posts: 73Member Member
    Was on MFP for a short time and had to leave for a few weeks. I'm back! Have a little over 100 lbs to lose. I would also like some friends I don't have any.
  • fesimo34197fesimo34197 Posts: 94Member Member Posts: 94Member Member
    Feel free to add! Interactive friends always welcome! 💪🏻🤗
  • JosJourney2018JosJourney2018 Posts: 28Member Member Posts: 28Member Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • elpurpleelpurple Posts: 46Member Member Posts: 46Member Member
    Always happy to have new friends on here. I’m particularly keen to have friends who have a lot to lose 😁
  • mike_rommike_rom Posts: 680Member Member Posts: 680Member Member
    Always happy to have new friends on here. Unfortunately, some come and go. Add me!
  • DarkTwainDarkTwain Posts: 120Member Member Posts: 120Member Member
    Always up for new friends