JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 91

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,827 Member
    Options
    @Anya_000 Healthy food need not be boring.

@MBabydoll Time for you and S to get in this together! You and she can prep meals together like we did in July and they will be ready to eat when it is time. I love you both! ❤️❤️

I am going to help DD#2 at school so will be back to pick up where I am leaving off @ mid page 10. Wish I could bookmark that!
  • tinabambina29
    tinabambina29 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Female- Age:30
    Height: 5'1"
    HW- 213
    CW- 206.4
    CGW: 202
    UGW: 145

Round 89 SW 209.2 EW 207 (-2.2)
    Round 90 SW 207 EW 205.4 (-1.6)

Day/Weight/Comment
    9/30- 206.4: Not sure what my weight was yesterday morning, so I ended last round at the weight Saturday morning and going from there. I had a really good weekend, but I wasn't feeling too good. Kind of forgot to eat at some points because I got really busy with stuff. Last night's dinner I did eat healthy with a small mix of some rice and a baked potato, but I'm not super upset about my 1lb gain. I did get into the gym Friday night and I'm going again today.

10/1- 206.2: Not a terrible way to start the new month, but wish I was seeing more loss. Didn't go to the gym yesterday because I was feeling so out of it. Started wearing contacts and they are killing my eyes and making me feel tired. I did push myself to take my dog for a walk, so I got some cardio in. Breakfast and lunch haven't been a problem for me, it's dinner that keeps messing me up. It will be mostly healthy and then one thing on the side is messing me up. I should go back to my baked salmon and just stick to that.

10/2
    10/3
    10/4
    10/5
    10/6
    10/7
    10/8
    10/9

*hugs*

Do you like cod? Salmon is my favorite fish, but cod is a close second, as it has almost ZERO fat. High protein, very filling, and NO FAT! Cod is a lot cheaper than halibut, too.

Thanks Sam! I'm alright with cod, but I like Salmon the most and also like Tilapia. I ended up getting a poke salad last night with tuna and salmon instead. I know the fat is just way too high with salmon, but I'm obsessed with it. I should cut back lol