Replies

• anatomyjanedoll
    anatomyjanedoll Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day/Weight/Comment
    09/30: 95 lbs
    10/01: 95.4
    10/02: 94.4
    10/03: 93.6 (-1.4lbs since start) I feel really good about myself and my body today 😊 Burned 492 cals at the gym. Met with a personal trainer and he showed me 8 different strength exercises, which we repeated twice, that aren't too difficult for a beginner to start with. And good for building muscle mass. I did a small chunk of cardio before our session and another one after to complete my workout. Am noticing small changes with my body besides the 3lb loss this week I think my arms and abdominal area appear slightly more toned. Or maybe I'm just feeling more confident and it's a result of that but either way still a good thing. I'm very proud of my progress 💪💛☺ best of luck to everyone. WE GOT THIS!!!💗

10/04: 92.6lbs (-2.4lbs from start) I'm surprised at how much I'm losing so quickly. My goal was 1.5lbs per week. I'd better be able to put on some muscle over the next few weeks but I am happy with my body right now too. Have been finding it hard to eat large amounts tho and have been...how do I put this...sick but the opposite of throwing up 😰 tmi? Yeah probs. But it maybe explains why it's such a drop. Anyways going to do a mostly cardio day at the gym today but will put time aside to do some reps of the strength exercises PT showed me in between bits of cardio. Hopefully can still get in a little workout even though haven't been feeling the best & likely under eating :/ good luck to everyone today! Stay strong 💪💗xoxo

10/05
    10/06
    10/07
    10/08
    10/09

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @CamandJarvis At this point you may have gotten many responses to your question, I haven’t caught up on reading this morning. Put the portion you “should” eat on your plate but when you are SATISFIED stop. You don’t want to feel stuffed. And when dinner rolls around, if you aren’t hungry, DON’T eat. We have been taught to eat at certain times but listen to your body. If you had breakfast and aren’t hungry at lunch, skip it. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! By the way, my calories are frequently under what the Senza app shows but I don’t pay attention to that, I watch my macros.