JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 91

Options

Replies

• untrachelable
    untrachelable Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine aw yay! Thank you 😊 and right back atcha! Good work!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,827 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis (edited) By the way, my calories are frequently under what the Senza app shows *I should have* but I don’t pay attention to that, I watch my macros.

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,827 Member
    Options
    @mylastrodeo I’ve been having the same issue every morning this week. I go back one screen and try again and get in.
  • jenn990205
    jenn990205 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Did really well in the last round. Hoping to finally hit a new decade this round. I am so close to my ultimate goal, but it seems so far away at the same time. I have to be so careful with everything to be able to lose at this point, so I am going to work really hard. My goal is to hit 139 at least a couple of times this round and continue to bring my 10 day avg down at least another pound.

Round 86: 139.6 - 148.2 up 8.6 Avg 144.08
    Round 87: 148.2 - 143.6 down 4.6 Avg 143.73
    Round 88: 143.6 - 147.0 up 3.4 Avg 145.84
    Round 89: 147.0 - 143.7 down 3.3 Avg 144.99
    Round 90: 143.7 - 140.9 down 2.8 Avg 142.68

9/30 - 145.9 not off to a great start. We drank a lot yesterday and did a lot of snacking on foods that I normally wouldn't eat. Tons of carbs/sodium and beer were consumed all day. Tailgating and watching the Cowboys game with the hubby made for a great Sunday though. Now to get back on track and get somewhere this round. I am getting to old to party like we used to, I feel terrible today and I am just hoping to get my water in. I have a feeling it will an early night for me.

10/1 - 146.5 I have no idea what's going on. I had a medication change that started Saturday, so maybe I am holding onto some water or something or maybe this is the rest of my Sunday's bounce. I know I did splurge a little to much, but geez, I don't think 5.6 pounds worth by any means. I better not see it go up again tomorrow, it will eventually drop, I just have to be patient.

10/2 - 143.9 water weight is my enemy! Hopefully I will be back down tomorrow all the way. Was on track all day yesterday accept I did have a flour tortilla with dinner. Other than that excellent day and so far on track today.

10/3 - 143.2 I think I would have been lower, but had to eat on the run last night for dinner. Hubby and kids wanted pizza which I can usually get away with. Of course the pizza restaurant we chose did not serve salads (even pizza hut has a salad), I was shocked. So I went with 1 slice of veggie pizza and a couple of chicken wings. I thought for sure that would be fine. Usually if we order from our local place I can eat a salad and a couple of bone in wings and be well under my allotted dinner calories. I ended up 200 calories over, 40 fat g over, and 2000 mg of sodium over. I don't know what this place does to it's wings, but I would have been better off eating a couple slices of pizza. I was shocked when I went home and logged my dinner. So water and clean eating is on the menu today.

10/4 - 142.0 Feeling extremely bloated and uncomfortable all day. My stomach still isn't 100% cooperating with the new meds, so hopefully bu next week I will be better. I am exactly where I was last Friday. I am still fighting to get into the 130's, but I think it's going to take longer than I thought.

10/5
    10/6
    10/7
    10/8
    10/9