count down to christmas challenge...

Options
hi everyone.. so as we all know christmas is only around the corner (116 days to be precise) and im sure we would all like to lose a little extra weight to fit into that little black dress or them gorgeous jeans..and we know that christmas brings relatives and probably(hopefully) ones we wont have seen in a while and i want to see there jaws drop when they see us and be green with envy :tongue: (joke) it would be nice though :tongue:
i was thinking we could do a countdown to chrismas challenge....anyone care to join me ..
if we start from 02/09/2011 and finish on the 23/12/2011 that gives us 17 weeks...

WE COULD LOSE EVER A STONE IN 17 WEEKS(and lose a dress size) :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!! didn't realise xmas was so soon.

i'm in :happy:

Heidi
  • biggirl1000
    biggirl1000 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    i decided i wanted to give myself a christmas goal today anyway so im in! :D
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Need some help getting back on the wagon, this could be just what a need :happy:
  • amethyst1
    Options
    Heidi1987, How can I create an image like your before and after pix?
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    A challenge is just what I need...I am in!!!:happy:
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need something to aim for at the minute. I'm yo-yoing.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to stay on track on the run up to Christmas! :)
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Im In. :)
  • skinnyorbust89
    Options
    I am absolutely in! :D Woohoo! 30 more pounds by Christmas!
  • MrsVagus
    MrsVagus Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm in for sure!!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    That's a long time but I need the motivation. I was down close to where I wanted to be by late Spring, but I have slipped up over the Summer. :drinker: Count me in!
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Count me in :laugh:
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! :)
  • megandiva
    Options
    Definitely up for this. Need something to aim for.
  • gash200
    gash200 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm in!!! Thanks!!
    :happy:
  • daftbint1979
    Options
    This challenge sounds perfect for me, have been searching all morning for a christmas challenge! xxx
    :drinker:
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    great!! i think it would be a good idea to add everyone and for everyone to add each other we are gonna need the motivation...

we will weigh in once a week.. on a friday and first thing in the morning when where empyt :)

so on friday i would like everyone to send me there weight in pounds please and ill keep note of them.. i would also like you to put your starting weight as your signature

e,g S/W 200lbs 02/09/2011
    1st weigh in 198 lbs 09/09/11 and so on every friday :) i know some weeks will be better than others the most important thing is that we stick at it...
  • abazooday727
    Options
    I am in!!! I could stand to lose that 30 pounds. That will make 80 total!!! I am all in! LET'S DO IT!:drinker:
  • Ladymomo9
    Ladymomo9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me, me!! I'm in!!