Replies

• awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Log all food πŸ‘
    2. Drink 150oz waterπŸ‘
    3. Workout at home πŸ‘
    4. Stay lectin freeπŸ‘Ž damn you Trader Joe’s veggie crisps!
    5. JournalπŸ‘
    6. Meditate πŸ‘

JFT Thursday
    1. Log all food
    2. Gym
    3. Drink 150oz water
    4. Yogurt for snack
    5. Meditate
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good morning, and welcome to all the new people!

Yesterday I was still over maintenance, but less than I have been the past several days, so I guess that's something. I finally weighed myself for this round of the 5lb challenge and I'm actually up 4 lbs from where I was at the beginning of the last challenge! I know some of it is water but still, that was a bit of a reality check to get me back on track. I only have at most 10 pounds to lose so every pound makes a difference and it's so easy to put them back on and so hard to take them back off.

Here are my stats for the challenge:

Name: Aubrette
    CW: 116.0
    Goal for this round: 111.0
    UGW: 106-ish (right around there is when I look and feel my best)

Yesterday 10/9:

1. Stay within calorie goalπŸ˜”
    2. Finish work at 5:20πŸ˜”
    3. Do NOT let stress take over😁
    4. Lay out clothes for tomorrowπŸ˜”
    5. Cook dinner😁

JFT 10/10:

1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Finish work at 5:20
    3. Do NOT let stress take over
    4. Lay out clothes for tomorrow
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Wednesday
    1. AM run: 2 miles. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Review current unit plan.
    2. Before school: Check class websites. Update first directions. Check daily plan; send work for EW.
    3. Class 1: ROL "Gretel." Check POV. Check tense. Count dialogue. Identify tags. Do the same for "Witch." Revise "Villain POV."
    4. Class 2-3: ROL "Gretel." Check POV. Check tense. Count dialogue. Identify tags. Do the same for "Witch." Revise "POV" and type it as "Villain POV."
    5. Planning: PARENT CALLS. Revise unit plan. Grade all work in black folder. Cover class.
    6. Lifting. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    7. Dinner: Pizza.
    8. Read 10 pages of Totalitarianism. Update Goodreads Friday. Weigh and prep celery. Prep cheese. Pack lunch.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Alarm set for 5:00.

JFT Thursday
    1. AM run: 4 miles. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
    2. Before school: Check class websites. Update first directions. Put sign on door!
    3. Class 1: Print poetry project and narrative. Check against directions. Revise. Reprint. Take test if leaving early.
    4. Class 2-3: Print poetry project and narrative. Check against directions. Revise. Reprint. Take test if leaving early.
    5. Planning: PARENT CALLS. Meeting. :P
    6. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    7. Dinner: Pork chops. Library? PAY FINES. Fold laundry.
    8. Read 10 pages of Totalitarianism. Update Goodreads Friday. Weigh and prep celery. Prep cheese. Pack lunch.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Alarm set for 5:30 - short AM run in neighborhood.
    10. Ask about how to support new AP. Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table. Check with D about ceiling. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create unit plan for Malala. Put jewelry away. Fold laundry. Complete bartending course. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. Request parent meeting with KC and BW.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    January 2019: 186.0
    February 2019: 187.0
    Today: 189.2

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to PB for comments due Friday. PB usernames 6 digits, no 19 or 20s, no birthdates. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTENDED PRE FLEX DAY.
    6. Medical: Dentist Oct 29 8 AM. Onco Oct 22 9:30. PCP Schedule for July. ObG Oct 22 10:30. PCP - allergy shots?
    7. Theater: What's next?
    8. House: Mineral oil on tile spots. Check with D about ceiling.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy new bikes and bike night for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter.

WFTY: Climbing. I wasn't sure I'd make 4 miles today, but I did! I'm still incredibly slow, but I'm proud of myself just for doing it. Tomorrow I get to sleep in (a little).
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Welcome newbies! JFT is a great community for accountability without judgment. I recommend changing one habit at a time and keep trying. I'm Carmela and live in Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA.

Recap W 10/9
    1) Walked dog before work 3.26 mi 59:57 & stretched = happy dog & happy me :smiley:@PackerFanInGB You reminded me, I heard an owl the other morning on our walk, too. Love that!
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 15,668 steps, 250+ 13/14 (appt.) & 49 floors :smiley:
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged / net cals zero / 14c water = Net cals green 46 :mrgreen: , sodium -466, sugar green 13 :smiley: , fiber & protein v good, 14c water
    4) Continue to organize FY19 notes :) in progress / update records request lists :) GA-B a mess due to changes req'd by Asst. Manager & in progress / Cognos online training :neutral: no time / check chapter emails :) including assist to someone trying to pay for seminar online so I felt useful / other? :) assisted KSB with GA-GC Q&A since I did that four years running
    5) Leave office 3:30 :) barely / wellness appt (complimentary life coach) 4:00 - 5:30 :) multiple takeaways ~ best one for me to remember: how I react to "irritations" is MY choice / defrost ground beef :) had to dig around in freezer but finally found it / recharge LED vest :) ready for dog walks before sunrise / wash dishes :) / other? 2 loads of laundry :)
    6) Unplug 9:00 :/ 9:15 / floss :s / retainers :s / body feeling tired lately so bed & tv off 9:45 :| laundry prevented 9:45 but 10:10 was still good (walk dog before work R)

JFT R 10/10
    1) Walked dog before work 3.3.58 mi 1:03:37, heard owl, stretched = happy dog & happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged / net cals < 100 red / 14c water
    4) Continue update records request lists / Cognos online training
    5) Evening: choir rehearsal canceled / make meatloaf, cheesed cauliflower & delicata squash (I never had before) / whatever I want to do
    6) Unplug 10:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / prep blood spot test / bed & tv 10:30 (rain forecast & no dog walk F a.m.)

Today is my 62nd birthday, and it will be low-key by necessity. At work as usual, choir rehearsal has been canceled, hubby works tonight as usual, and BFF out of state on vacation with her hubby. My closest immediate family is 90 miles away, and I didn't feel like trying to wrangle plans with other friends. I may bake an apple sour cream cake tonight b/c I have a recipe I want to try and apples to use. Hubby and I will go out for dinner some weekend to celebrate, and he's paying for my birthday spa package later this month ~ such a sweetie!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies! JFT is a great community for accountability without judgment. I recommend changing one habit at a time and keep trying. I'm Carmela and live in Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA.

Recap W 10/9
    1) Walked dog before work 3.26 mi 59:57 & stretched = happy dog & happy me :smiley:@PackerFanInGB You reminded me, I heard an owl the other morning on our walk, too. Love that!
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 15,668 steps, 250+ 13/14 (appt.) & 49 floors :smiley:
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged / net cals zero / 14c water = Net cals green 46 :mrgreen: , sodium -466, sugar green 13 :smiley: , fiber & protein v good, 14c water
    4) Continue to organize FY19 notes :) in progress / update records request lists :) GA-B a mess due to changes req'd by Asst. Manager & in progress / Cognos online training :neutral: no time / check chapter emails :) including assist to someone trying to pay for seminar online so I felt useful / other? :) assisted KSB with GA-GC Q&A since I did that four years running
    5) Leave office 3:30 :) barely / wellness appt (complimentary life coach) 4:00 - 5:30 :) multiple takeaways ~ best one for me to remember: how I react to "irritations" is MY choice / defrost ground beef :) had to dig around in freezer but finally found it / recharge LED vest :) ready for dog walks before sunrise / wash dishes :) / other? 2 loads of laundry :)
    6) Unplug 9:00 :/ 9:15 / floss :s / retainers :s / body feeling tired lately so bed & tv off 9:45 :| laundry prevented 9:45 but 10:10 was still good (walk dog before work R)

JFT R 10/10
    1) Walked dog before work 3.3.58 mi 1:03:37, heard owl, stretched = happy dog & happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged / net cals < 100 red / 14c water
    4) Continue update records request lists / Cognos online training
    5) Evening: choir rehearsal canceled / make meatloaf, cheesed cauliflower & delicata squash (I never had before) / whatever I want to do
    6) Unplug 10:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / prep blood spot test / bed & tv 10:30 (rain forecast & no dog walk F a.m.)

Today is my 62nd birthday, and it will be low-key by necessity. At work as usual, choir rehearsal has been canceled, hubby works tonight as usual, and BFF out of state on vacation with her hubby. My closest immediate family is 90 miles away, and I didn't feel like trying to wrangle plans with other friends. I may bake an apple sour cream cake tonight b/c I have a recipe I want to try and apples to use. Hubby and I will go out for dinner some weekend to celebrate, and he's paying for my birthday spa package later this month ~ such a sweetie!

Happy birthday!!!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Anyone have any experience in training dogs lol?
    The specific problem is that he goes nuts whenever Ash comes downstairs, barking, jumping, skittish (is that a word?), in your face kind of behaviour.
    And it's only him he does it to, and it doesn't matter if he's been in all day every time he comes downstairs he does it.

It really puts ash off and gives him worse anxiety. I just want him to calm down around him lol!! It's suffocating!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,198 Member
    Options

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    495yb6oh5bi3.jpg
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,065 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @cschmitz110515
    🍾πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‚Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

@Bex953172 πŸ€ͺ I found a packet of almost out-of-date microwave popcorn in my cupboard when decluttering. I did have spare calories, that was no good reason to scoff the lot (DH was out for the night!). Most of the calories were exercise calories, which I don’t usually eat back. 😈
    Re question: I had all those and more when was obese. Losing the weight made a huge difference. Now, I only suffer digestive problems if I over-indulge the unhealthy food.

The only failure is giving up!
    ==============================
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ
    NAME: Terri
    SW: 167.4
    GW: 162.4
    28/08: 162.4 - 5 lb It’s taken almost the whole month! And I could be up again tomorrow. πŸ˜‚

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 2
    SW: 162.4 (28/08)
    GW: 157.4
    25/09: CW: 157.2 - 5.2
    WOO! HOO! πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 3
    SW: 157.2 (26/09)
    GW: 152.2
    07/10: CW: 155.8 - 1.4 lb πŸ˜ƒ
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 4
    SW: 156.0 (08/10)
    GW: 151
    10/10: CW: 155.4 I do not deserve this drop after 🍿gate! πŸ˜‚

JFT: Thurs 10 Oct
    • Meditation/Reflection 🌟
    • Log CICO/in the green/hydrate 🌟
    • Knee Physio 🌟
    • 25 + mins intentional exercise 🌟
    • 8,30am: leave car in for service 🌟
    • 11am ish?: prep for flower arranging 🌟
    • 2pm: flower arranging group🌟
    • 7000+ steps🌟
    • 15 mins declutter 🌟flower vases etc

JFT: Fri 11 Oct
    • Meditation/Reflection
    • Log CICO/in the green/hydrate
    • Knee Physio
    • 25 + mins intentional exercise
    • 10.30am: Latin Study Group
    • Stay up to date with chores
    • 7000+ steps
    • 15 mins declutter
  • Bex953172
    Options
    @cschmitz110515
    🍾πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‚Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

@Bex953172 πŸ€ͺ I found a packet of almost out-of-date microwave popcorn in my cupboard when decluttering. I did have spare calories, that was no good reason to scoff the lot (DH was out for the night!). Most of the calories were exercise calories, which I don’t usually eat back. 😈
    Re question: I had all those and more when was obese. Losing the weight made a huge difference. Now, I only suffer digestive problems if I over-indulge the unhealthy food.

The only failure is giving up!
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ
    SW: 167.4
    GW: 162.4
    28/08: 162.4 - 5 lb It’s taken almost the whole month! And I could be up again tomorrow. πŸ˜‚

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 2
    SW: 162.4 (28/08)
    GW: 157.4
    25/09: CW: 157.2 - 5.2
    WOO! HOO! πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 3
    SW: 157.2 (26/09)
    GW: 152.2
    07/10: CW: 155.8 - 1.4 lb πŸ˜ƒ
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 4
    SW: 156.0 (08/10)
    GW: 151
    10/10: CW: 155.4 I do not deserve this drop after 🍿gate! πŸ˜‚

JFT: Thurs 10 Oct
    • Meditation/Reflection 🌟
    • Log CICO/in the green/hydrate 🌟
    • Knee Physio 🌟
    • 25 + mins intentional exercise 🌟
    • 8,30am: leave car in for service 🌟
    • 11am ish?: prep for flower arranging 🌟
    • 2pm: flower arranging group🌟
    • 7000+ steps🌟
    • 15 mins declutter 🌟flower vases etc

JFT: Fri 11 Oct
    • Meditation/Reflection
    • Log CICO/in the green/hydrate
    • Knee Physio
    • 25 + mins intentional exercise
    • 10.30am: Latin Study Group
    • Stay up to date with chores
    • 7000+ steps
    • 15 mins declutter

Oh thanks so much for answering my question. I'm at the very upper end of overweight. I think last time I checked my bmi was 29.5 which was 0.5 off obese! Hopefully I'll see a change too!

I love microwave popcorn lol!
  • chemjenny
    chemjenny Posts: 75 Member
    Options

JFT 10/10
    Enjoy one piece of birthday cake (my sweet boy is turning 17) :) this was my first dessert in 4 days. Which is amazing for me.
    Track calories :) and even with the cake stayed in the green.
    Go for a walk at work :) lovely day outside
    Call orthodontist :) appointment made
    Work on slide presentation for work :)
    Make Rice Krispie treats for Fri. :) Will do this before bed.

Happy birthday @cschmitz110515

JFT 10/11
    Dinner plans at a friend who is a good cook, so will enjoy and not worry about going over on calories
    Walk AND meet exercise goal
    Track calories
    Eat packed lunch
    Drink one container water
    Review presentation for work
    Clean out email
  • Mintpafu
    Mintpafu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hope you're all having a good day! <3

JFT 10/09/19

1. Stick to calorie limit. βœ…
    2. Go for a walk today. βœ…
    3. Drink a bottle of water after the walk. βœ… (although it was a long time after..)
    4. Before bed, set yourself up to write a JFT post tomorrow. βœ… (Okay, I didn't remember to open the tab and i've had a busy day but i'm here now!)

JFT 10/10/19:

1. Stick to calorie limit, make sure you net enough.
    2. Walk!
    3. Try to track water.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Cancel oil change (found better deal elsewhere) βœ” and βœ” finally got it done
    2. Email about pack n play βœ” but sold
    3. Eat packed lunch βœ”
    4. Drink water βœ”
    5. Make target list - go to target βœ”
    6. Dinner with mom and meme βœ”
    7. Bed by 930 βœ”

Today was not great goals wise. I was a bit distracted. Didnt eat my packed lunch, didnt cook dinner at home, hardly any water...but will try again tomorrow and I'm happy to be realizing those things as habits again. I realized work has not been deducting my healthcare premium. We have digital paystubs and im not as careful checking them as I should be As much as id like free healthcare I worried what would happen when it was noticed. So I spoke up and was honest. Sometimes the right thing isnt the easy thing...I owe near a grand now but fortunately we have the means to cover. I stress ate about it anyway as it was quite nervewraking being pregnant and having had all kinds of labs and whatnot. The plan was paid for in full by my employer so no worries about lapse in coverage so no real excuse to stress but I did anyway. Anyway!

Happy birthday @cschmitz110515 wishing you a healthy and happy 62nd year!!!

@Bex953172 I'm no dog training pro by any means...but is the dog treat/food motivated, toy motivated? Whatever he likes the most could you have Ash keep some(thing) in his pockets so when he comes down the stairs he can toss a treat to Biggie? And slowly work up to Biggie taking the treat from his hand. Basically slowly start building positive encounters for them both.
  • aubyshortcake
    Options
    @cschmitz110515 happy birthday!!!!!!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸΎ
  • CocoLoris
    CocoLoris Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Recap:
    JFT Friday 11/10/19
    Watch 3 videos on Software I’d like to get better at πŸ‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
    Buy new shoes πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
    Stronglift workout B πŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
    Make excel spreadsheets (+ journal) of my spendings from Jul ->Now πŸ‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
    Send an email to R πŸ‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Today went quite well, even got a last minute invite for a dinner with new friends tonight.
    I was not so sure I could do it all today and yet here I am, at 4:30 pm and done and dusted.

Don’t want to jump the gun but this approach of focusing on small goals everyday has made me really happy and efficient. At the end of the day I feel like I accomplished something. I’ve got structure. Anyways, this is really a good time, I know there might be bad days and experiences to come.

@Bex953172 - can’t answer both of your question but I hope you get to a suitable answer.

JFT Saturday 12/10/19
    Finish audiobook - The Now Habit
    Journal - 2 negative beliefs
    Choose motivational visuals for wall
    Print said motivational pics
    Open pc to work on CV
  • Bex953172
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: Β»
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Cancel oil change (found better deal elsewhere) βœ” and βœ” finally got it done
    2. Email about pack n play βœ” but sold
    3. Eat packed lunch βœ”
    4. Drink water βœ”
    5. Make target list - go to target βœ”
    6. Dinner with mom and meme βœ”
    7. Bed by 930 βœ”

Today was not great goals wise. I was a bit distracted. Didnt eat my packed lunch, didnt cook dinner at home, hardly any water...but will try again tomorrow and I'm happy to be realizing those things as habits again. I realized work has not been deducting my healthcare premium. We have digital paystubs and im not as careful checking them as I should be As much as id like free healthcare I worried what would happen when it was noticed. So I spoke up and was honest. Sometimes the right thing isnt the easy thing...I owe near a grand now but fortunately we have the means to cover. I stress ate about it anyway as it was quite nervewraking being pregnant and having had all kinds of labs and whatnot. The plan was paid for in full by my employer so no worries about lapse in coverage so no real excuse to stress but I did anyway. Anyway!

Happy birthday @cschmitz110515 wishing you a healthy and happy 62nd year!!!

@Bex953172 I'm no dog training pro by any means...but is the dog treat/food motivated, toy motivated? Whatever he likes the most could you have Ash keep some(thing) in his pockets so when he comes down the stairs he can toss a treat to Biggie? And slowly work up to Biggie taking the treat from his hand. Basically slowly start building positive encounters for them both.

I'll give it a go, I was thinking if we could get him to stay on his bed when he comes down (he knows that command) and we treat him for being calm on his bes and then once ash has finished what he's doing he gets petted? He just loves him so much

I've been watching loads of Cesar Milan the dog whisperer LOL trying to challenge his energy and skills LOL!
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 , I don't eat biscuits much at all, don't encourage me to start another bad habit lol.

JFT Thursday 10th October

Walk 50 minutes with a friend
    Do back exercises 2 full sets
    Practice gratitude I'm grateful my friend could walk with me, the rest of the day was pretty pants!
    Lift the red bag yep, still heavy...
    Do not buy chocolate none bought
    Finish bedroom! yes, just need to bag the stuff for charity shop

JFT Friday 11th October

Walk
    Do back exercises
    Practice gratitude
    Lift the red bag
    Do not buy chocolate
    Load car for work at the weekend

DISCARD 5LBS CHALLENGE 4

NAME: Ellie
    SW: 181
    GW: 176
    CW: 11/10 179.5 -1.5lbs

• awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Friday
    1. Forget about yesterday and try again today
    2. Gym
    3. Don’t eat the Halloween candy
    4. Don’t eat the veggie crisps
    5. Drink 150oz water
  • aubyshortcake
    Options
    Good morning! I 8 horribly again last night but miraculously some of the bloating is down. @Bex953172 Should I reset my start weight? I lost 1.6 pounds of water overnight so I feel like that should not count towards the challenge! I will input my information again:

Name: Aubrette
    CW: 114.4
    Goal for this round: 109.4
    UGW: 107

Yesterday 10/10:

1. Stay within calorie goalπŸ˜”
    2. Finish work at 5:20πŸ˜”
    3. Do NOT let stress take overπŸ˜”
    4. Lay out clothes for tomorrow πŸ˜‘ no but I did plan them in my head lol

JFT 10/11:

1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Finish work at 5:20