You're welcome 😁

Always lookin out ain’t cha peaches 😉

I try 😁😉
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    buhrw02qafbj.jpeg
    uv4lz7c325du.jpeg

i can never see my profile and get alerts like “you got friend request” but can’t ever see anything so i basically just post here sometimes nowadays

I have no friends either.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    How hard can it be to find a pair of glasses that don’t make me look like a chipmunk with frames.

Get VR goggles then you don’t even have to live in this reality anymore!

Only if I get to be sailor moon.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options
    How hard can it be to find a pair of glasses that don’t make me look like a chipmunk with frames.

warby Parker is great (:

Thank you! I was going to ask you since I always like yours. I’ll check them out :)
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

Get VR goggles then you don’t even have to live in this reality anymore!

Only if I get to be sailor moon.

That's the beauty of VR, you can be whoever you want to be!
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    buhrw02qafbj.jpeg
    uv4lz7c325du.jpeg

i can never see my profile and get alerts like “you got friend request” but can’t ever see anything so i basically just post here sometimes nowadays

You gotta logon from a browser sometime. Unless that's from a browser. Then I got nothin :D
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    buhrw02qafbj.jpeg
    uv4lz7c325du.jpeg

i have friends u just can’t see them

Same ones since you were a child? 😁
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    buhrw02qafbj.jpeg
    uv4lz7c325du.jpeg

iryz9be5v4zp.jpeg
    buhrw02qafbj.jpeg
    uv4lz7c325du.jpeg

iryz9be5v4zp.jpeg

Had a feelin
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    Goin to the forge soon, gonna try to make a cleaver this time
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    Everything I own and my entire existence is covered in cat fur. All I can think about is getting another cat.

Makes sense, cats are great

Would you like mine?
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Everything I own and my entire existence is covered in cat fur. All I can think about is getting another cat.

Would you like mine?

Yes
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Would you like mine?

Yes

He's cute, but also a real *kitten*.
    And he's all yours!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

Would you like mine?

Yes

And he's all yours!

Haha. But it's their personalities are what's amazing...just like kids...so all over the place haha...have you watched the cat diaries.?
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

Would you like mine?

Yes

And he's all yours!

Haha. But it's their personalities are what's amazing...just like kids...so all over the place haha...have you watched the cat diaries.?

I haven't. Maybe I need to. I have always been a dog person. For about 6 months I was a cat person. Now I think I am a no animal person
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    It’s thanksgiving this weekend, and my first time hosting it. I’m kind of nervous.

You got this! Order some pizza and remind everyone how good tap water is, then bust out Monopoly. Nothing brings people together like a game of Monopoly!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options
    It’s thanksgiving this weekend, and my first time hosting it. I’m kind of nervous.

You got this! Order some pizza and remind everyone how good tap water is, then bust out Monopoly. Nothing brings people together like a game of Monopoly!

You can’t ever go wrong with pizza! That’s what I’m just nervous about. Will people like my selections. And it’s so much food to cook on my own for so many people. I already can’t wait till it’s over :D

Also I’m the worst person to play monopoly with. You know that angry person who flips the game over says *kitten* this and stomps away. That’s me. I’m her. Monopoly brings out the worst in me.
  • Reckoner68
    Options

You can’t ever go wrong with pizza! That’s what I’m just nervous about. Will people like my selections. And it’s so much food to cook on my own for so many people. I already can’t wait till it’s over :D

Also I’m the worst person to play monopoly with. You know that angry person who flips the game over says *kitten* this and stomps away. That’s me. I’m her. Monopoly brings out the worst in me.

Monopoly brings out the worst in everybody. It's been driving families apart for ages :D
  • NachoFriend_
    NachoFriend_ Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    What's up