Drunk/Tipsy AMA

Options

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Who here in this thread has played drinking games recently and what was it?

Beer pong
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    To any drunk people who wish to answer:

what’s the worst part of you current job?

Or

Where is the best place to make whoopie?

I’m old so I prefer it in the bedroom where I can watch tv when we’re done or just fall asleep....preferably when the children aren’t home because you never know when you’re gonna here “mama.....cough/puke splatter” or stuff like that.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Who here in this thread has played drinking games recently and what was it?

I recently played a game called 21. I think I lost because I don't remember what happened.
  • ghudson92
    Options
    Bottle no.2 of prosecco is going down nicely here. Watching Evolution and it blows my mind how David Duchovny looks younger in this than he did in X Files 🤔
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Bottle no.2 of prosecco is going down nicely here. Watching Evolution and it blows my mind how David Duchovny looks younger in this than he did in X Files 🤔

So you really think he’s a sex addict or did he just need publicity for the show he was on at the time?
  • ghudson92
    Options

So you really think he’s a sex addict or did he just need publicity for the show he was on at the time?

Hmm. I think he just got caught a few too many times and needed an excuse for his behaviour. Could possibly have been for publicity also.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

That might not be the best publicity... but then again, if they're talking about you... then they're talking about you & in that business, that means a lot.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

That might not be the best publicity... but then again, if they're talking about you... then they're talking about you & in that business, that means a lot.

I’d think some stars who aren’t in the spotlight anymore are desperate to be back in the spotlight so anything goes as long as their names are being bandied about
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Time to go get sake. I'm in a "no *kitten*" given mood based on how things have been going today.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIIovpUQiro

ok tipsy/drunk people.
    have any of you ever done a night like this?

Yes, but I didn't end up at the bottom of a stairwell or in a gutter. Most people cannot tell I am wasted when I actually am. But I have consumed equivalent amounts in one evening when I was at my low point.

i fell off a barstool... that was not pretty :D (ok it was my 18th birthday) and a few other embarassing moments.
    i found that song quite beautiful on it's own accord - but! combined with the video ? brutal...
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options

oooooooooooo what brand? love me some prosecco...
  • ghudson92
    Options

Marca Oro
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Sake time! Until I run out. Then I guess I'll consume all before me that's left in this home.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Last place you broke down and cried?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Probably in May. I had a impromptu therapy session with someone who is near and dear to me. Let out a few things I hadn't discussed with anyone (for very good reasons) and that I was keeping to myself. Internalized long-term shame will do that to a person.

Through talking with someone who was similar, but still very different, I was able to start healing from something instead of just putting it in a tiny box and locking it in my deepest memories where no one ventures.

That in itself was something because I was always taught that you don't cry. You don't share your feelings and you don't emote. You remain stoic and press ever onward. No complaining, complaining only brings guilt and/or pain.
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options

Marca Oro

you must be english or a brit living in italy!
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options

in my closet
  • pizzamyheart
    Options

Today in the car in the dollar general parking lot
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

Probably in May. I had a impromptu therapy session with someone who is near and dear to me. Let out a few things I hadn't discussed with anyone (for very good reasons) and that I was keeping to myself. Internalized long-term shame will do that to a person.

Through talking with someone who was similar, but still very different, I was able to start healing from something instead of just putting it in a tiny box and locking it in my deepest memories where no one ventures.

That in itself was something because I was always taught that you don't cry. You don't share your feelings and you don't emote. You remain stoic and press ever onward. No complaining, complaining only brings guilt and/or pain.

I know what you mean. With expressing emotions...thanks for sharing...

What's your thoughts on carbs...yay or nay
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

Today in the car in the dollar general parking lot

It wasnt a dollar was it...more like $3

On a serious note hugs