count down to christmas challenge...

Options

Replies

• andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    can you all add me please im losing track ha...
    i think im gonna close this group when we reach 30 people...
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!!
  • Ambeltz2016
    Ambeltz2016 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    im in
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    SILLWY WABBITT!:laugh: ..............COOOUNT ME IN TOO!! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    SILLWY WABBITT!:laugh: ..............COOOUNT ME IN TOO!! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Pssst!...IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD............CHANGE YOUR SELF FIRST!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am in!! :smile:
  • andreaie
    Options
    ok guys so on friday i would like you all to not only weigh in but take your measurments...

bust...
    waist (narrow part)
    belly below belly button
    hips.
    thighs
    biceps
    calfs
    great suggestion lisa it will be interesting to see them inches change because as we all know the scales doesnt always move...
    i cant wait for friday i will set us some challenges for the week and we will see how it goes from then... i will also close this group as soon as i get all the measurments and weight,,,

andrea
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    awesome lets get going ladies :D
  • cherrypop1
    cherrypop1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Defo add me please
  • nmp1994
    nmp1994 Posts: 96
    Options
    Perfect thanks! I'm doing the "Lean for Halloween", this will be a great continuation!
  • andreaie
    Options
    your welcome nmp1994 and cherrypop cant wait to get started ..
  • andreaie
    Options
    how is everyone today? im very excited for this challenge ive been racking my brain all night for different challenges we could be doing every week... i will ask that when we are set a goal that we give it 110%... its gonna be for 1 week at a time and because the challenge is for christmas which is 17 weeks away we need to keep reminding ourselves of why we signed up to do this so we dont get bored of it and give up...i will ask that everyone joins in and if you have any suggestions or if you have an area you would like covered for a week let me know and ill put it in the rota...

BRING IT!!!!!!
  • tonyaxxx
    tonyaxxx Posts: 17
    Options
    im in
  • andreaie
    Options
    your welcome tonysxxx ill add you
  • lisainit1
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    Count me in...I need a reason to get back on task every day
  • andreaie
    Options
    welcome to the challenge girls thanks for joining :)
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    ooo our first weigh in tomorrow :D
  • andreaie
    Options
    ok guys here goes... im gonna set the first challenge so that your all prepared to start.... any exercise i i challenge must be done in addition to your normal workout... its not a substitution!!! i will ask that everyone put there heart and soul into it and give it everything they have got.. if there is something you cant do pm me and ill set you a different challenge..

week 1 is gonna be hard for a lot of people but it will give us the kick satrt we need and it will set the ball rolling.. this challenge im gonna repeat 2/3 more times in the 17 weeks...(if it works) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WEEK 1: EAT 150G OF CARBS A DAY FOR 6 DAYS (rice/pasta is weighed before its cooked youll be happy to know)BE SURE TO WEIGH EVERY CARB
    AND FOR 1 DAY I WOULD LIKE A CARB FREE DAY!!! (IF YOU CANT DO IT JUST DO THE 150G FOR THE WHOLE WEEK BUT LET ME KNOW )
    DRINK AT LEAST 8 GLASSES OF WATER EVERYDAY!!! (NO EXCUSE FOR THIS ONE AND WE SHOULD DO THIS EVERY DAY)

so here are some ideas of what to eat for carb free...
    breakfast: fruit... eggs... yogurt,,,baked beans...bacon...(no sausages they are full of bread)
    lunch;salad..soup.. lean meats ect
    dinner: i find mashing carrot and turnip a good substitute for potatoes.. fish.chicken.meat,tofu,
    anyone else have ideas please post them here...

guys you will find this hard or maybe you wont i know i will but give it a go youll be suprised at how much of a difference it will make on the scales...
    i might throw in an extra challenge here and there :devil: :devil: :devil:

and dont forget to post me your weight tomorrow.. id like you to take your measurments and keep them your self until i ask for you to take them again...

P.S remember only you can do this and try to remember why we signed up to MFP and how good it feels to be able to change your weight and be down a pound or too... we can and will do this i have every faith in you guys now lets kick the S*^T out of this challenge

A XXX
  • andreaie
    Options
    HERES THE LINK LET ME KNOW IF YOUR NAME IS MISSING AND IF IT IS IM SO SORRY :(

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddHUtOWJKY1pTTGxCNVUzaXk4RjV3dnc&hl=en_GB&pli=1#gid=0