Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 , I'm sorry, Happy late Birthday. It's nice when they remember. Everyone's so busy now a days. Nice he took you out
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    I confess I do house chores in men's boxer briefs. I am a woman.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    So, my actual birthday was yesterday... Both of my daughters forgot. Once called after my husband txt and reminded them. The other - still nothing.

I have to admit, my feelings are really hurt.

Happy belated birthday 🎈🎂🎉

(I have been offline trying to keep the migraines to a minimum.)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Computers are down at work.... you can only take some many Buzz Feed quizzes on your phone.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I know this is a dumb annoyance, but I get so aggravated when I'm trying to find an entry for let's say a mainstream frozen pizza brand & there's a lot of entries to sift through that have incomplete macros or even micros. Just wondering why the people who make entries like that don't just put it in their foods list & uncheck the box to share.

I know I do have a few entries that I accidentally put the grams in wrong for the serving & if MFP would allow us to delete them like we used to I could get rid of those so it's not clogging up the database.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I had a really lovely day yesterday. It was our tenth wedding anniversary, so I took the day off work but sent the kids to nursery. Hubby and I needed to buy Ellie's second birthday present for next month (HOW?!) and while we were there sorted Christmas and Andrew's birthday too. Call me organised! Then we had a deliciously unhealthy lunch together, including dessert. Mmmm. Went home and played dumb retro computer games together and even did a little 'laundry' before picking the kids up from nursery. It was nice to have a day as a couple for once! I guess my confession is I ate burger and fries and chocolate cake and I'm not sorry!

I LOVE ALL OF THIS!!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I had a really lovely day yesterday. It was our tenth wedding anniversary, so I took the day off work but sent the kids to nursery. Hubby and I needed to buy Ellie's second birthday present for next month (HOW?!) and while we were there sorted Christmas and Andrew's birthday too. Call me organised! Then we had a deliciously unhealthy lunch together, including dessert. Mmmm. Went home and played dumb retro computer games together and even did a little 'laundry' before picking the kids up from nursery. It was nice to have a day as a couple for once! I guess my confession is I ate burger and fries and chocolate cake and I'm not sorry!

I LOVE ALL OF THIS!!

ja0ue0ww5kg8.gif
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Also want to confess that I hate Brian Johnson’s singing voice. Like nails on a chalkboard.

I agree 100%. Once a band loses a lead singer they should break up. AC/DC was Bon Scott-if you plug in a different singer the name of the band should be changed.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Happy belated anniversary, Spam!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Happy belated @spamarie!!!! Time sure flies!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Top tip for avoiding mindless evening snacking: make something ridiculously fiddly all evening long. I'm becoming a little obsessed with dollhouse miniature patchwork. Just sold this one which makes me super happy. I dream of being a full time miniaturist one day, but they take so long to make I don't think it's very feasible.
    f07k3yx183p7.jpg

Awsome work!!! I wish I still had a doll house!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Top tip for avoiding mindless evening snacking: make something ridiculously fiddly all evening long. I'm becoming a little obsessed with dollhouse miniature patchwork. Just sold this one which makes me super happy. I dream of being a full time miniaturist one day, but they take so long to make I don't think it's very feasible.
    f07k3yx183p7.jpg

That's really amazing. I don't have the temperament for that kind of work. I'd get frustrated and chuck it in a corner. :laugh:
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    f07k3yx183p7.jpg

Awsome work!!! I wish I still had a doll house!!

Ironically I don't actually have a dollhouse! But I enjoy making miniatures and I sell one every so often so I can justify to myself making more. What can I say, I'm an enabler?!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Confession:
    I stick the cotton swab way farther in my ear cannel than I am supposed to...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession:

Me, too! ;)
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Confession:

Me, too! ;)

Yeah, I’m part of that club :#