Women 200lb+, Let's Be Spooktacular This October!!!

Replies

• stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    April start weight: 397.7
    October start weight: 322.1
    --
    Oct 9th: 317.9
    Oct 16th: 315.3
    October goal: 312

Surprised to see decent numbers this week, to be honest. I had a couple days where I went nearly 1000 calories over goal, so I figured I would be lucky to scrape by with a half pound loss. No objections from me that the scale thinks I behaved all week! I definitely struggled with snacking away all my calories and not leaving any for dinner, so working on that will be my focus.
  • tslawson3
    tslawson3 Posts: 41 Member
    Oh I forgot to add two good restaurant tips from a personal trainer I know!!

Two of five rule: Every restaurant offers bread/chips, appetizers, entrees, dessert and alcohol. Pick only two when eating out.

Best of three: Identify your top three choices on the menu and pick the healthiest one.

And what I have noticed, don’t weigh in for several days after getting back and hydrate like heck because the increased sodium from eating out on vacation will make you retain water.

Thank you for sharing these helpful tips!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    speyerj wrote: »
    You know you've really hit a milestone when your real weight is less than the fake weight on your driver's license!

This prompted me to check my driver's license and I now feel embarrassed because it says 86 kg, a weight I haven't been since I was 18.

So I'm making that my next mini-goal. I'm about 10 kg away.
  • amkita
    amkita Posts: 183 Member
    speyerj wrote: »
    You know you've really hit a milestone when your real weight is less than the fake weight on your driver's license!

yes! I hit that millstone recently. and it was definitely lower than my actual weight for years.
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 350 Member
    Alright! My goal for this week is to go to the gym 5 times and eat at/under caloric goal 6/7 days!!!

Let's rock this week!!!
  • Hi--I'm having the hardest time staying away from pumpkin donuts. The scale has really crept up on me this month. I'm just now joining the October challenge as I'm hoping it will help me stay accountable.
    SW: 259
    CW: 259
    GW for Oct 31: 252