New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    My store finally carries this brand!!! Only 80 calories and the buns are huge. Way more convenient than buying thin slim which cost a fortune and don’t even taste that great. These are great really soft. I also bought the sandwich bread in wheat and Italian! nxho1jfc27xe.jpeg
    dnv81noqxb14.jpeg

My favorite bread ever! You'd never know it was 40 calories a slice. I'm jealous you have the hamburger buns.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    My store finally carries this brand!!! Only 80 calories and the buns are huge. Way more convenient than buying thin slim which cost a fortune and don’t even taste that great. These are great really soft. I also bought the sandwich bread in wheat and Italian! nxho1jfc27xe.jpeg
    dnv81noqxb14.jpeg

My favorite bread ever! You'd never know it was 40 calories a slice. I'm jealous you have the hamburger buns.

I bought them all as soon as I seen them because of the awesome reviews in this thread! They also had the hot dog buns! So much better than any "light" buns I've had in the past. The bread is SO good! I love how sweet the wheat bread is. It really tastes like honey wheat and is really thick, doughy and soft. I usually buy saralee light wheat or multigrain but this is a lot better. 10/10
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    dnv81noqxb14.jpeg

I bought them all as soon as I seen them because of the awesome reviews in this thread! They also had the hot dog buns! So much better than any "light" buns I've had in the past. The bread is SO good! I love how sweet the wheat bread is. It really tastes like honey wheat and is really thick, doughy and soft. I usually buy saralee light wheat or multigrain but this is a lot better. 10/10

Where have you guys been finding this? It doesn't say it's anywhere near me on the store locator, but I'm just curious. Closest thing on the locator is 188 miles away from me.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    x2rdfvctr5m7.png

A friend and I went to a shop with a small but unique chocolate selection, and she bought me this one. Probably not "new," but I've never seen it in the US before.
  • CalgaryMac
    CalgaryMac Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I found "Beyond Meat" brand vegetarian burgers on sale at our local grocery. Given all the media attention about it I thought that we would try it. The sale price was 50% off - I think it was 4 patties for ten dollars. At any rate I was surprised to see how much oil, water, and what not was cooked off the 4 burgers. The taste wasn't like beef but I think that it was better than other vegetarian hamburgers that I have tried. So we likely won't buy it again mostly because of the price. We like the beef ones.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2019
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    dnv81noqxb14.jpeg

Where have you guys been finding this? It doesn't say it's anywhere near me on the store locator, but I'm just curious. Closest thing on the locator is 188 miles away from me.

I found them at wegmans this past week! They never had them before.

FREEBIE! Just send them an email and they let you get all this completely free if you say you will review them! I haven't tried them yet, but didn't want to wait to post in case the free product thing was over by then. Hope some of you can get them too!

rp11mscnsio9.png
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    x2rdfvctr5m7.png

A friend and I went to a shop with a small but unique chocolate selection, and she bought me this one. Probably not "new," but I've never seen it in the US before.

Hm, interesting flavor! I have no idea how sourdough chocolate would taste. Definitely post how you like it and about how it tastes!
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    dnv81noqxb14.jpeg

I live less than an hour from their plant so I have been eating 647 items for years. I find them at Giant, Redners, Weis, Karns, Wegmans, etc. I do not know what I would do without their items because I could never go back to other brands low calorie bread.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    x2rdfvctr5m7.png

Hm, interesting flavor! I have no idea how sourdough chocolate would taste. Definitely post how you like it and about how it tastes!

Sounds like it would taste like chocolate-covered pretzels, just gourmet?
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    x2rdfvctr5m7.png

Sounds like it would taste like chocolate-covered pretzels, just gourmet?

I’m expecting something like that, or a fancy Crunch bar. We’ll try it tonight and report back :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2019
    Options
    u9t6qbfvr74d.jpeg
    ]
    Has anyone tried the keto ones yet?
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I finally found them!

2pvxy4w5j7sl.jpeg

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

That didn't last long.

Sooooooooooooo about those halo top shakes at Subway!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    lfubucq46sp1.jpeg
    xt8lrnv0yuc8.jpeg
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I was in the neighborhood of a Trader Joe's for the first time and decided to check it out. Tried a few of their stuff and loved each one especially the macarons! I tried looking for the cinnamon bun spread that was mentioned here but could not find it :( Do only certain Trader joe's carry it? The store was much smaller than I thought it would be.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Forgive me if this has already been posted. I haven't been into this thread in 733 posts.

Is this the same as Holi-doodle @kellyjellybellyjelly? I saw it at Albertson's yesterday.

uxny74xwu1pu.jpg