New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    From the makers of Build Bar........... Build Boost drink.
    a7cee157-5a66-45eb-9ded-4527a10beb5f.jpeg

I got a sample of this when I got my sampler of Built bars,I'll pass cuz I don't like the ingredients
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    I was in the neighborhood of a Trader Joe's for the first time and decided to check it out. Tried a few of their stuff and loved each one especially the macarons! I tried looking for the cinnamon bun spread that was mentioned here but could not find it :( Do only certain Trader joe's carry it? The store was much smaller than I thought it would be.

I couldn't find the cinnamon bun spread at the Trader Joe's near me either! It might be only certain stores that get it. My store is a pretty good size, but they don't seem to get many of the new products at all.
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    I was in the neighborhood of a Trader Joe's for the first time and decided to check it out. Tried a few of their stuff and loved each one especially the macarons! I tried looking for the cinnamon bun spread that was mentioned here but could not find it :( Do only certain Trader joe's carry it? The store was much smaller than I thought it would be.

I couldn't find the cinnamon bun spread at the Trader Joe's near me either! It might be only certain stores that get it. My store is a pretty good size, but they don't seem to get many of the new products at all.

Dang that's disappointing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited October 2019
    Forgive me if this has already been posted. I haven't been into this thread in 733 posts.

Is this the same as Holi-doodle @kellyjellybellyjelly? I saw it at Albertson's yesterday.

uxny74xwu1pu.jpg

Holy s*it I think that's it but with just another name. Did you buy it? I bet they gave it another name from the listeria issues a few years ago.

@hgycta
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Forgive me if this has already been posted. I haven't been into this thread in 733 posts.

Is this the same as Holi-doodle @kellyjellybellyjelly? I saw it at Albertson's yesterday.

uxny74xwu1pu.jpg

Holy s*it I think that's it but with just another name. Did you buy it? I bet they gave it another name from the listeria issues a few years ago.

@hgycta

Officially on the hunt!!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    I LOVED Holi-doodle!! The only place I can find Blue Bunny ice cream near me is Walmart, but they usually only have 4 flavors to choose from. Hoping they get this one in or I'll be so sad!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    0_8oDQkKU.JPG.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg

This was the original.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    q2cux6czndkw.png
  • pancakerunner

This was the original.

so basically the same thing, but with sprinkles
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

This was the original.

so basically the same thing, but with sprinkles

And the cookie pieces are new. Holidoodle was seriously Christmas in an ice cream container.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    I have a digital GNC COUPON $10 OFF $40 if anyone is interested please message me its good till 10/31 its good for online or in store ..
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited October 2019

uxny74xwu1pu.jpg

@hgycta

No, I just snapped a photo for you. ;) I never had the original.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

uxny74xwu1pu.jpg

@hgycta

Officially on the hunt!!

I had to go to Walmart today to look for a sheet set for my new mattress so decided to look in the ice cream aisle. Walmart only had the Blue Bunny Peppermint Stick in the freezer end cap.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Anyone ever try this brand? Just saw it new at my grocery store and looked it up they have a coupon on the website so if it was good I might give it a try.4jwzc0hyu2v1.png
    nu41onppiwn0.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    Anyone ever try this brand? Just saw it new at my grocery store and looked it up they have a coupon on the website so if it was good I might give it a try.4jwzc0hyu2v1.png
    nu41onppiwn0.jpeg

I tried Nick's at expo west last spring. Pretty good from what i remember. Had a bit of an aftertatse tho
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Where did you see Nick's? I've emailed them several times and asked about US distribution, but they never respond!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,552 Member

uxny74xwu1pu.jpg

@hgycta

Officially on the hunt!!

I had to go to Walmart today to look for a sheet set for my new mattress so decided to look in the ice cream aisle. Walmart only had the Blue Bunny Peppermint Stick in the freezer end cap.

I look for to peppermint ice cream all year. I've never tried Blue Bunny peppermint stick. It's usually just Dryer's.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited October 2019
    https://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2019/10/30/spotted-peatos-crunchy-onion-rings/

FC_PDP_DESKTOP_tcm1506-131040.png

Bought this bar yesterday. Not sure when I'll try it since I have to get through a lot of Quest bars. Also bought the birthday cake flavor.