Anyone ever try Isagenix or Go Cleanse?

Hi - My boyfriend and I recently started the Isagenix/Go Cleanse system. Interestingly enough it was his idea. Anyway, I just wanted to reach out to the Fitness Pal community and see if anyone had ever tried it and if they found success. Please let me know as I'd love to get people's opinion.

Please note I do NOT sell the product just looking for feedback.

Replies

• brianbechtel1
    brianbechtel1 Posts: 1 Member
    Sorry, this is a years later response but I'm on Isagenix so, I'll leave that disclaimer. I didn't join to sell it but to kickstart getting healthier. I'm still on it 2 years later and it's been working for me.

First, I'll say as far as Isagenix goes, when they say "cleanse" it is not a colon cleanse or a bathroom cleanse. It's a cellular cleanse via supported intermittent fasting. A cleanse day in Isagenix is essentially a nutritionally supported fasting day. That's all. It works for a lot of people. Yes, it's MLM and there are those that do really well in the wealth part of the company. And there are more than enough people who are only in it to get healthier who have proven results. YMMV.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Amen! 🙇
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    Terytha wrote: »
    lgfrie wrote: »
    To my two Disagree'ers: you cannot possibly live in as literal and irony-free a world as your Disagree's suggest. It's just not possible.

Maybe they picked up on your sarcasm and disagree because they do think it looks delicious.

Personally, I know a suspicious pill is way more appetizing than a chocolate.

I like how you think. The multiple layers :)

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,012 Member
    Sorry, this is a years later response but I'm on Isagenix so, I'll leave that disclaimer. I didn't join to sell it but to kickstart getting healthier. I'm still on it 2 years later and it's been working for me.

First, I'll say as far as Isagenix goes, when they say "cleanse" it is not a colon cleanse or a bathroom cleanse. It's a cellular cleanse via supported intermittent fasting. A cleanse day in Isagenix is essentially a nutritionally supported fasting day. That's all. It works for a lot of people. Yes, it's MLM and there are those that do really well in the wealth part of the company. And there are more than enough people who are only in it to get healthier who have proven results. YMMV.

What proven results???

others have addressed the false get rich claims.

To get healthier, eat (mostly) nutritious foods in an appropriate calorie level - and take any relevant medication prescribed by a real doctor, with real scientific research behind it.

forget pseudo science for profit cleanses, detoxes, supplements etc

Ding-ding-ding-DING: We have a winner!!! ^^^^^^
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    wtf is a 'cellular cleanse' ????????
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    hesn92 wrote: »
    wtf is a 'cellular cleanse' ????????

Since the '5 pounds of gunk in your colon' nonsense has been disproved, they have now moved on to 'waste products retained by your cells' apparently... anything to sell a product and make a buck.