I don’t know how to relate to people who..

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Cant relate to doomsday preppers. Odds are the end of days wont be in our lifetime, and even if it were to be, its not gonna be a camping trip or survival weekend getaway. I doubt average people with lots of stored canned goods are gonna make it......

As a minimalist I figure no one will bother to kill me for my stockpile. That’s my apocalypse survival plan

ya well my hoard gives way more to hide behind so

I blend in expertly with all my white walls, hiding is a non issue unless i get stabbed
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Spend their entire lives hating on people they can’t/ don’t/ won’t understand! Diversity is beautiful!! Open your eyes & mind & I promise you won’t regret it!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Have no sense of humor and
    I’m not talking upper crust humor.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    People that feel they need to have the upper hand in situations.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    ICR to people who don't think they have any control over what happens in their lives
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Have no sense of humor and
    I’m not talking upper crust humor.

What’s upper crust humor?
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    edited October 2019
    are inconsiderate and rude....geez...hold the door open if someone is behind you..say please and thank you, and have a nice day to someone that helps you at the store etc....
    basic stuff....blows my mind how more often than not..people are just *kitten*
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    are inconsiderate and rude....geez...hold the door open if someone is behind you..say please and thank you, and have a nice day to someone that helps you at the store etc....

We live in a "Me" society now.
  • kimber0607

It's sad but true..today I stopped for someone waiting in the cross walk and the idiots behind me started honking
    I just have to shake my head sometimes
  • JJ3UK
    JJ3UK Posts: 25 Member
    people who don’t like chesse!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

It's sad but true..today I stopped for someone waiting in the cross walk and the idiots behind me started honking

I appreciate that you didn't run over a pedestrian.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Right?

It often depends on where I am and the situation, but how much effort does it take to say "thank you" ?

I'll give some people the benefit of the doubt... like the old guy yesterday at the grocery. He barely knew where he was, never mind taking the time to acknowledge anyone else.

• Motorsheen
    JJ3UK wrote: »
    people who don’t like chesse!

Waaat?

Who are these people ??

Let's hunt them down... and take their cheese.

If they don't like cheese, then they won't mind.

This just could be the perfect crime.

• emma_victoria86
    emma_victoria86 Posts: 13 Member
    Rudeness!! I hate it. P&Q’s go a long way.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member

I smile and wave at those folks. Or...flip them off, depending on how I'm feeling that day.
  • kimber0607
    edited October 2019
    mattig89ch wrote: »

I smile and wave at those folks. Or...flip them off, depending on how I'm feeling that day.

I must be crazy but I thought the pedestrian had the right of way at a cross walk..so I just sat there...the poor guy waiting to cross smiled and waved me to go, than gave the *kitten* behind me a thumbs up
  • Motorsheen

I never, ever flip people off.

Too many crazies out there....
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I never, ever flip people off.

Too many crazies out there....

Just wave cheerfully calling, “I hope I ruined your day!”
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Re: stopping at crosswalks: where I drive stopping at crosswalks being used is not only cordial and right, it's the law! The people honking when I stop are the ones getting ticketed, not me! So, let 'em honk!