GTFOH

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Derpes wrote: »
    People who bash their significant others regularly usually get the axe, as do those who are married and flirting too much[/quote]

Is that your call though?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    I've been known to drunk delete before. 😬

That so?

😬😬😬
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    People who bash their significant others regularly usually get the axe, as do those who are married and flirting too much[/quote]

Yes
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    I've been known to drunk delete before. 😬

That so?

😬😬😬

😁😁😁
  • George_of_the_Jungle

Yes

Cool
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I don’t usually delete anyone but myself.
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    If they make discriminatory remarks about my cereal choices. Why can't a man enjoy a bowl of Froot Loops these days?

Have you tried the special edition Wild Berry Froot Loops? Eff-ing delish! Only 110 calories per cup and poses no threat whatsoever to your masculinity. B)
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    I'm a Lucky Charms kind of guy...lol
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    If they make discriminatory remarks about my cereal choices. Why can't a man enjoy a bowl of Froot Loops these days?

Preach on!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited November 2019
    I don't really delete people, I've deleted people who have added me and didn't even bother introducing themselves. I'm kind of a *kitten* friend here because at the moment I can't even exercise and I don't log my food because I have a hard time eating so I don't expect too much of my friends. I try to keep my FL small because I like interacting with them. I don't really send out FR but I rarely refuse them if we have mutual friends.

I deleted someone last week who posted a naked picture of himself on his newsfeed with a eggplant emoji hiding the... D. I was a little traumatized.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I don't really delete people, I've deleted people who have added me and didn't even bother introducing themselves. I'm kind of a *kitten* friend here because at the moment I can't even exercise and I don't log my food because I have a hard time eating so I don't expect too much of my friends. I try to keep my FL small because I like interacting with them. I don't really send out FR but I rarely refuse them if we have mutual friends.

I deleted someone last week who posted a naked picture of himself on his newsfeed with a eggplant emoji hiding the... D. I was a little traumatized.

I'd delete someone for sexual harassment and/or assault, too. Just saying. 🤷
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member

"Dear sir, this is a FITNESS website, not a GARDENING website. Please post appropriately. Sincerely, the Management"
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

"Dear sir, this is a FITNESS website, not a GARDENING website. Please post appropriately. Sincerely, the Management"

I thought we had to join Premium for that..🤷‍♀️😅
  • vhirschhorn
    vhirschhorn Posts: 9 Member
    I haven't deleted anyone just yet, but I will if this one MFP pal continues to ask inappropriate questions.

I was under the impression that this was a fitness site, not Tinder with Workouts, lol. 😂 🙄
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I haven't deleted anyone just yet, but I will if this one MFP pal continues to ask inappropriate questions.

I was under the impression that this was a fitness site, not Tinder with "Workouts", lol. 😂 🙄

Workouts is open to interpretation, don't you know? :laugh:

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member

I was under the impression that this was a fitness site, not Tinder with Workouts, lol. 😂 🙄

You must be new here……. how's your credit score?
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

I have it written on my cleavage. Just head over to the selfie thread.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

I have it written on my cleavage. Just head over to the selfie thread.

Screenshot. Saving.
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    I dump friends for repeated lack of interaction.