Breeds of disgusting co-workers

Options
1234568»

Replies

• boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    ms i have emotional outbursts and start crying hysterically so that other co-workers run over to see if you are ok just to have you say over and over "i cant take it anymore" well honey please go find another job cause you look so dumb. Be a grown up and stop acting like a 12 year old.
  • cloudj9
    cloudj9 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ms. im a miserable ***** with problems and im gonna take it out on everybody except for the boss cause i dont want to get fired.
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Heck, I think I work with all of these people!

Mr Smokes Pot On His Cigarette Break is a new favourite of mine. Dude, I used to be a student, I know what that stuff smells like!

This one is soooooo funny to me! I used to be a Research Scientist at a University with many grad/undergrad student workers coming and going. Some of them, geez, seriously? Your going to show up late, in MY lab and think your going to run your samples high as a freaking kite?
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Ms. "Must Listen to Heavy Metal Music At One Notch Too Loud". Oh, wait. That's me. Shut up.
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Mr wears a cat piss soaked shirt, thinks no one will notice
    I think I just threw up a little! :sick:
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Mr. or Ms. put the mostly empty coffeepot back without brewing a new pot or turning off the burner.

This one really frosts my cake. Especially when it's only 8 a.m.!
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    Mrs I am very itchy in my pubic hair region and scratch and DIG at it constantly! She is our boss, a doctor, and she will walk in the exam room, scratch herself very obviously, introduce herself to a new client and reach out to shake their hand. I am going to have to say something to her one day...probably have to be on my last day....ask her if she has crabs or a yeast infection...lol!
  • Sarahburnsy
    Options
    You have got to be kiding me susanloveszumba!? Wow you guys are cracking me up! Thanks! Love it!