team yellow!

Options

Replies

• Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on. The hurricane is over & I can get back on track!
    Not sure if I posted for friday but I did 60 minutes of exercise on Friday. Didn't get any exercise in on Saturday or Sunday and was unable to log my foods.

But I'm ready to get a good workout in today!
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    hi everyone! hope you all got your week off to a great start. i sure did (: i bit the bullet and went to my first group fitness class this afternoon. i was really nervous about showing up by myself and being a first timer BUT not even 5 minutes in and i was already loving it. the instructor was so high energy and fun.. needless to say every monday afternoon you know were i'll be spending an hour from now on. plus it was an insanely high burn. who knew it could be that fun to get a workout in?? tomorrow i'm going to try body sculpt class and hopefully that goes just as well.

anyway! on to your reminder:
    Nutrition - Under fat
    Exercise - Exercise - 50 Windshield Wipers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omeqA3O4DUk )

keep up the great work ladies!

ps- what day would you all like to rest this week? let me know!
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    I have been the worst team player! I always complete the nutrition goals but I am totally not exercising. I am currently dealing with a hangover and tonight I have to go to work so I most likely won't get any of the exercises in but tomorrow I am joining a new gym and going to zumba so I'll start making up for it. Hope everyone has a good week!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    kaitlyn- good job trying something new!! i know how hard that can be

Jenn- hope there are not too many babies tonight! Let us know how the new gym works out

was on my way to the gym when my daughter called on skype (she is ireland)...ended up talking with her for 1 1/2 hrs so never got to the gym.....under calories and fat and did the exercises but that is about it for today.....tomorrow i am meeting a friend for coffee and i am going in my gym clothes so i can head there directly after
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    good morning everyone! hopefully everyone is doing well so far this week. :D

reminder for today:
    Nutrition - Under sodium
    Exercise - 50 squats (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8NKB_f06Os)

and unless anyone has any objections i'll just tell jen our rest day will be thursday again. sound good?
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    hey ladies, yesterday I did 72 minutes of exercise. I didn't do the exercise challenge though.
    So far today I have done 95 minutes of exercise, might try to get a few more miles in tonight though. I know the amount of time I'll have to workout will decrease soon, I start grad school in a week and realize just how crazy my schedule will be with that.
  • karenleona
    Options
    great job Kriste...that is a lot of exercise!!

i have green lights across the nutrition board and did 75 min of cardio at the gym.....i may not be able to move later......also did the squats....tried half of them as plie squats for a change....
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    Did 60 minute zumba class Tuesday and was under my sodium. Looks like we all did really great!
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    hey everyone! just like jenn said, we did great yesterday! 185 points.. that's the most we've gotten in one day in a long time, so congrats girls! :D we are doing fabulous.

Wednesday reminder:
    Nutrition - Under carbs
    Exercise - 50 Dumbell Flys (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=155)

since no one spoke up, i guess we're all okay with thursday rest day? lol. unless you girls want to do it today? i don't mind either way just let me know!

have a good day!!
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    I didn't do square yesterday cause I don't want to do many leg exercises unless it only works inner thighs cause my legs are rock hard from walking n treadmill!
  • karenleona
    Options
    only thing i got done today was 30 min of cardio...sorry...will do better tomorrow
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    morning lovelies! how did everyone do yesterday? i only see one post so far! i'll be honest, i didn't do very well at all, just got 30 mins of walking in and didn't complete the nutrition challenge either. but! oh well. today's a new day so i'm not dwelling :)

todays reminder:
    Nutrition - Under calories
    Exercise - water/rest day, drink up everyone! :drinker:

have a great day!! i'll post again when i get the week six thread :D
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    80 minutes on the elliptical for yesterday, didn't get the food or exercise challenge done though.

I'm not sure if you will still want me on the team starting next week, with school starting I might not be getting long workouts in. And I seem terrible at the exercise challenges. I usually just do my own routine and end up forgetting about the exercise challenge until later. lol

I'll be sure to get lots of water in today.. usually isn't a problem for me but sometimes when I'm on the go a lot it can be a little difficult.
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    I did a 60 minute combo class yesterday, the dumbbell flys and I was under carbs! Wahooooo! And of course we still want you on the team jerzee!
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    I was under my calories and I drank all my water. Where has everyone else gone??
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    I drank 13 cups of water yesterday. Today I did 58 minutes of exercise.... 28 minutes for 30 day shred, and 30 minutes on the stationary bike. I had to modify so much for the shred cause of my Achilles tendon. And I'll be doing the stationary bike the next few days, most workouts hurt my tendon so bad which really sucks. I'm hoping it's just inflamed and will go back to normal soon.
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    heeeey girls :D we've been doing great these past couple days! 105 points for wednesday and 425 for yesterday. i don't know about you, but, i'm super proud of everyone! kudos to all our wonderful beauties.

here's the new weeks challenges: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/333519-ltl-week-6

that means todays reminder is:
    Nutrition - Under Fat
    Exercise - Dance Dance Dance!!! 10 minutes of dancing to your favorite tunes!!

have a fun weekend but remember to make good choices :D
  • karenleona
    Options
    under fat today but unable to dance....was going to take today off as i did a big workout yesterday even tho it was our rest day but ended up going to the gym for 40 min of cardio on the elliptical and the stationary bike
    hope everyone else did well today
    karen
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies!! i am a new member of this team so i thought i would take the chance to introduce myself. my name is toni, im from a smallish town in texas and im a single mom with 3 kids. i just finished rowing with the knotty girls (we finished 7th place woohoo) and i am excited to jump on board here and kick some more butt! if any of you would like to send me a friend request, please do!! nice to meet yall and good luck with this weeks challenges!!
  • karenleona
    Options
    Hi Toni! welcome to our team......how far did you end up rowing?

Yesterday i was under all the food things and did 2 hours of cardio doing yard work.....i was exhausted after doing that and the squat exercises......probably will not get any extra cardio done today
    bored out of my mind so i might go for a drive
    keep moving forward ladies!