Let me know you a little better

Replies

• robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    Just watched Into the Wild for the 9th time.
    Sadly beautiful .
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I love people watching.
    I prefer 100° weather to cold weather (anything under 70°)
    I love cupcakes -homemade especially
    I just embarked on a plant base diet and it’s going good
    I’m hooked on 90 day fiancé
    I love happy people
    I hate waiting at Office Depot
  • jc4meandu
    jc4meandu Posts: 273 Member
    I love Jesus,My family <3
    I love helping people.
    I prefer fall over summer.
    I love cooking and unfortunately in my past eating TO MUCH!! LOL
    I won't say hate but don't like it when people add you as a friend and DONT respond to your messages. Why add someone???? If your not gonna talk to them??
    I love studying bible.
    I don't like waiting at walmart check out!!!! LOL
  • jc4meandu
    jc4meandu Posts: 273 Member
    Oh yeah I love the Nashville predators even if we lost in OT last night in shootout! :s
  • LeeMarie392
    LeeMarie392 Posts: 166 Member
    I don’t fall easy but when I do I fall hard..too hard
  • robbell678
    I don’t fall easy but when I do I fall hard..too hard
    Oh yeah,..I’m there too. Too intense at times.😌
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    edited November 2019
    robbell678 wrote: »
    I was recently dumped via a text message,...man that sucks! Never happened before.She didn't want to see or hear from me again. Did she take the easy way out? Crushed.

In my case, the same person dumped me by txt, by phone, by mail, by email and in person. I was just so stupidly in love that I thought I could change his mind...
  • robbell678
    I was recently dumped via a text message,...man that sucks! Never happened before.She didn't want to see or hear from me again. Did she take the easy way out? Crushed.

In my case, the same person dumped me by txt, by phone, by mail, by email and in person. I was just so stupidly in love that I thought I could change his mind...

Love truly is blind.❤️
    I get to keep the love though,..so I’m ok with that. There’s a reason for everything. Helps me through the &$7fb&&;/,..😁
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    I keep forgetting light bulbs so I'm living in a dark bedroom for a week now
  • Finishiitnow
    edited November 2019

Love truly is blind.❤️
    I get to keep the love though,..so I’m ok with that. There’s a reason for everything. Helps me through the &$7fb&&;/,..😁

It hurts like 💩 but time will help us to be fine!!! Just NEVER forget and NEVER regret.
  • robbell678
    Yup,..exact words I used in a text when it all came down! Wow, that’s really interesting!😀
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I’m scared to speak to people I don’t know 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • robbell678
    I’m scared to speak to people I don’t know 🤷🏾‍♀️

I talk to strangers all the time, be brave,.its empowering!😄
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    A little about me…..
    Today would have been my first daughter's 7th birthday, had she not passed away. So, I've been doing my best to keep myself in reasonably good spirits for as long as possible by trying to spread a little love/humour up in here. However, there's some *kitten* douchenozzle following me around thinking he's a clever *kitten* with the "inspiring" button. I am too old and too damn tired for what this community is turning in to.

I can't even begin to imagine how difficult today is for you. 😔
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I didnt know the Madonna - Music song existed until two days back. It’s a good one
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    I didnt know the Madonna - Music song existed until two days back. It’s a good one

Did it make the people come together?
  • Finishiitnow
    It has taken a long time to meet the people that I have loved most and it has taken a short time to lose them