30 Day Shred Group- September

Options

Replies

• becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just started today actually. Determind to sick to it this time!
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've tried doing this like 3 times lol the farthest I got was like a bit over 2 weeks. The worst part is that I WANT to do it...but if I miss a day im very anal and feel I need to start over....can ANYONE help me NOT miss a day!! :\

Also....I suck with these moves..like im pretty sure my form is horrible...and i only have 5 lbs n 8 lbs dumbells and jillian's shoulder workouts are killer....may have to buy 3 lbs dumbells...

should i make a commitment or keep my kickboxing up?

:\
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am in but I am actually starting today!:smile: I have to get weight off! I was so humilated this weekend I went to Kings Island an amusement park in Ohio and I had to cross over on two rides because they couldnt snap :(

I'm in too!!!

I have two kids that work in King's Island in the games section....Did you see them? lol
  • ronjaa
    ronjaa Posts: 65
    Options
    I've got 1 month before my college starts.. so I'm in:)
  • lani83
    lani83 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm new here, so all a bit daunting, but I'm definitely in! :-)
  • rainydayboys
    Options
    I'm a 3 time Shred dropout. To be fair, the first 2 times injured me so I had to stop. (The woodcutter, if done too vigorously, pulls my spine out of alignment.) The 3rd time was recently and I just ran out of time....

So I'm gonna do it again. Bring it, Jillian!!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    One more day! IS everybody ready?!!!

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Bring it Jillian and your two overly perky assistants!
  • sixxx
    sixxx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my 7th day (lvl 1) of 30DS today, I know it's not September but I'd really like to contribute.
    I've dropped 4lbs so far and lost a total of 3 inches (0.5 of waist, 2 inches off hips, and 0.5 off my thighs).
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Got my DVD and I am ready to start tomorrow!
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yeeeeeees! Starting tomorrow!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies... I am in!!! I kind of tried to start monday, but I was so sore that I couldn't walk properly the last two days plus I strained my neck. Not good.... I am just going to be very careful and maybe do the modified versions for the first couple of days. Good luck tomorrow!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure! Anyone feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on!
  • owls4eva
    owls4eva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. Just got the dvd this morning and had a look at level 1 and it looks hard work on the knees. Any suggestions for modifications in case my knees play up?

Taken measurements and photos today, will weigh in the morning too.
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yip.. I'm in. Managed the 1st 10 days, then life got in the way.. Or rather, I let life get in the way

No excuses this time..

Starting everything from scratch tomorrow.

New day, new month, new me!!!
  • kattungen
    Options
    Can I join? :D
  • MercKlebba
    MercKlebba Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I had started on the 28th, but I'm not counting it until the 1st. I wanted to get some of the soreness gone first.
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    *newbie alert*
    I'm in...excuse my ignorance...How will this work? (outside of taking pictures and measurements) will we check in on this thread daily? Friend each other? or post results at the end of the 30 days? As you can see this is my first time:smile:
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I had started on the 28th, but I'm not counting it until the 1st. I wanted to get some of the soreness gone first.

haha yeah I did the same!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Count me in too. Just got the dvd this morning and had a look at level 1 and it looks hard work on the knees. Any suggestions for modifications in case my knees play up?

Taken measurements and photos today, will weigh in the morning too.

The hardest thing for me is the jumping jacks...I know she says there is no modified version of a jumping jack...however, I do the arm motions and alternate moving right and left legs out to side without jumping...this is a modified version that I saw on a biggest loser workout that she was leading! On jumprope I do the arm motions but raise and lower my heels quickly without bringing toes off ground. I will eventually get some weight off so that I can do jumping jacks and jump ropes....but those are some ways for now that I keep from injuring myself further