7 minutes, AMRAP
    100 meter run + 2 kB swings (35#)
    100 meter run + 4 kB swings
    100 meter run + 6 kB swings
    100 meter run + 8 kB swings
    100 meter run + 10 kB swings
    100 meter run + 12 kB swings
    100 meter run + 14 kB swings
  • FiorefleurFiorefleur Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15 Member
    53 minutes of Lekfit + 30 minutes of Leslie sansones power walking . around 550 calories burned . 🙌🏻(according to fitbit lol )
  • AnnPT77AnnPT77 Member, Premium Posts: 17,178 Member Member, Premium Posts: 17,178 Member
    Forgot to report 11/21: Spin class, mostly Z3, a little Z4.

11/22: Rowing machine, 2 x 2K on, 2' break & CD before breakfast (which was at 1PM :lol: ); repeat same in late evening, for a total of 8,932m including the row in/out and CDs, easy intensity, around 2:37 average at 19-22spm, trying to hold HR < 140 (hit 143 on last piece, so minor fail). Pretty much just Z3.

Musing: "Ugh" and "erg" sound so similar. Coincidence? ;)
  • aokoyeaokoye Member Posts: 3,497 Member Member Posts: 3,497 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

11/22: Rowing machine, 2 x 2K on, 2' break & CD before breakfast (which was at 1PM :lol: ); repeat same in late evening, for a total of 8,932m including the row in/out and CDs, easy intensity, around 2:37 average at 19-22spm, trying to hold HR < 140 (hit 143 on last piece, so minor fail). Pretty much just Z3.

It turns out evening team erg practices with mild to large amounts of snark when we're talking (so before our main workout and sometimes between pieces) and followed by dinner with the people who were there makes erging not so ugh inducing ;)
  • AnnPT77AnnPT77 Member, Premium Posts: 17,178 Member Member, Premium Posts: 17,178 Member
    aokoye wrote: »
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

It turns out evening team erg practices with mild to large amounts of snark when we're talking (so before our main workout and sometimes between pieces) and followed by dinner with the people who were there makes erging not so ugh inducing ;)

Here, it's just me and the $(*#&^ machine. No team workouts this year (long story).
  • surfbug808surfbug808 Member Posts: 251 Member Member Posts: 251 Member
    Morning stretches
    Head to gym and more stretches/warm-up 45min
    60 min with personal trainer, strength training
    20min cardio elliptical
    30 min stretching
    spa and sauna!
  • CentaurusSoterCentaurusSoter Member Posts: 429 Member Member Posts: 429 Member
    Day 0023:

Called Leg Day off. Woke up sore, nbd. It happens. Weather changed as well, nbd, it happens. Joint pain that also accompanied muscle pain that's clearly DOMS is a pretty good sign to just take the day off, enjoy my normal day off tomorrow, and come back strong with Arms Day on Monday, and back to Leg day on Tuesday.

Long term plans don't need short term rushes, that's for sure. My glutes, calves, and hip muscles all feel like they've been worked hard and well and need more time to recover from Wednesday.

So protein, rest, and a good hot roast in a tub ar my workout today.
  • HamptonsGuyHamptonsGuy Member Posts: 75 Member Member Posts: 75 Member
    Today is Saturday and in my 6 day workout week, this is cardio day. Seventh day is rest. Starting week 13 of P90x, next week. I did 19 workouts n September, 22 in October. November my goal is to continue to increase my workout days...
  • drmwcdrmwc Member, Premium Posts: 519 Member Member, Premium Posts: 519 Member
    I went climbing for just under 2.5 hours. It was an OK session, but not outstanding. It was my first time at this gym for over two months, and all the routes had been reset. I fell off a few at the end I would definitely have got had I been less pumped.

So I want to go back to this gym soon to finish my projects.

I am going for a recovery swim this evening.
    14,380 m in an 8 on a very cold morning. It was beautiful and the water was really flat, but it was in the air temperature was in the mid 30s, water was 50F (according to USGS sensors that I looked at after the fact).

Tomorrow it should be around 10 degrees warmer which is great but next Saturday's temps are forecasted to be in the high 20s, in which case practice will likely be called off because icey docks aren't safe - though if the roads are icy I won't be able to get there regardless.
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Member Posts: 1,980 Member Member Posts: 1,980 Member
    Sat 11/23: Full body weight training & 32 min spin bike
  • mtaratootmtaratoot Member Posts: 4,032 Member Member Posts: 4,032 Member
    An hour of strength training followed by a 30-minute swim. And of course some time in the steam AND the sauna.
    $ x 2k on, 2' off, last 2' CD, all in one sequential chunk, because I'm boringly repetitive. Sticking around the very easy splits that were keeping HR < 140 previously, around 1:35 or so pace at lower rating (average 20), but drifting a little above HR 140 by the last piece especially, high enough to pop slightly into Z4 a little bit off and on, so backed off to 2:37 on the last 10'. 34' Z3, about 5' each Z2/Z4, negligible Z1.
    9.2km in a quad. Nice water and warmer than yesterday. I'm getting a lot better at a lot of things in terms of sculling. Unlike lifting, the progression is far from linear, but it's so much fun and extremely rewarding.
  • Sabine_StroehmSabine_Stroehm Member Posts: 19,308 Member Member Posts: 19,308 Member
    Jazzercise. 500 calories burned for 40ish minutes of cardio and 20ish minutes of strength training. Dripping with sweat, and already feeling it in my muscles. #notyourmommasjazzercise
  • drmwcdrmwc Member, Premium Posts: 519 Member Member, Premium Posts: 519 Member
    Toady, I did:

30 minutes swimming, quite slowly. I did (I think) 1.2 km, but my counting may be out a bit.

75 minutes bouldering. A good session. I got two projects, and had one hand on the final hold of another two. (I fell from the top of these a few times.)

edited November 2019
  • surfbug808surfbug808 Member Posts: 251 Member Member Posts: 251 Member
    1+ miles swim... a bit of meandering in the surf, and through the coral reefs... saw plenty of fish today!