What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• bishopjulia
    bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
    🚩🚩🚩
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    When he is overly turned off by my memes or overly concerned about red flags, it is a red flag to me.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    If they have ex's they have never met

Also agree with @nooshi713, overly concerned about red flags....
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Someone who continuously externalizes blame and never takes ownership or responsibility.

Someone who suggests lying as a way to dodge unpleasantness or awkwardness. If their relationship with honesty is that casual and opportunistic, chances are some day you will also be lied to as an avoidance strategy.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    If he slams the breaks at a yellow light, he's probably not going to do the things I like.

But Heyyy... This has saved me so much money in accidents over the years

Babies are expensive 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • floreslori413
    floreslori413 Posts: 4 Member
    putting aside triggers you may have, because that is important as well. Not keeping their word. all talk no action. Late night text. Canceling last minute.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    banshee925 wrote: »
    Catching him trying on my dresses and underwear I don’t mind so much 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wearing my 👠 is just one step too far ! 🥴

I feel like your line is VERY clearly drawn. ++
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Flowing black robes and a scythe
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    If he doesn’t realize the earth is flat and that nelson mandela keeps making alternate realities willy-nilly
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    If she can't appreciate Charlie Brown holiday specials... I mean you don't have to appreciate them like I do, but if you are just apathetic about them... 🚩
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    If she can't appreciate Charlie Brown holiday specials... I mean you don't have to appreciate them like I do, but if you are just apathetic about them... 🚩

I would much rather Charlie Brown than A Christmas Story.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

I would much rather Charlie Brown than A Christmas Story.

The best part in a Christmas story is when he beats the *kitten* out of bully 😂, whooped his *kitten*...

Other than that, I'm just like... That damn brat is gonna shoot his eye out 👀
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    If he slams the breaks at a yellow light, he's probably not going to do the things I like.

Clever.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    A glaring lack of appreciation for homemade guacamole.... and/or ghost peppers.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    When she introduces me to her friends and I notice they're referring to her by the nickname of Icepick. 😯
  • 08dmd
    08dmd Posts: 11 Member
    No friends. And controlling
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    When they take compliments but never give them