Less Alcohol - DECEMBER 2019 - One Day at a Time

Options

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Premeasure, not premature, damn autocorrect.
    gzf62ofhogkg.jpg

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    6:34 am another 24 💖
  • MissMay
    Options
    I am late to the game for December, I just started yesterday. I desperately need the accountability of this group

Welcome @pjmfitforme. You will be able to have plenty of accountability with us. Not sure if you read the first intro post on page one or not. Take a look it has lots of helpful information you can refer to in case we do not get back to you right away. 😊
  • MissMay
    edited December 2019
    Options
  • MissMay
    Options
    Bari_Tone wrote: »
    Hi again...new acct...old MFP’er that is back for the holidays (or longer) to make sure my weight stays where it is supposed to. I tried AF and actually loved it for a while. Then started drinking again. Played with the amounts. Sticking with light drinking. CYA around.

Hello and welcome again @Bari_Tone. Yup, we are all about drinking LESS what ever that means to us each individually. Check in when ever you can.😎
  • MissMay
    Options
    Can I just mention this fact to a few of the male species out there that THIS IS NOT CRAIGS LIST OR A DATING SITE. Go take a cold shower.😬
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,568 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    Can I just mention this fact to a few of the male species out there that THIS IS NOT CRAIGS LIST OR A DATING SITE. Go take a cold shower.😬

Agreed!! I don't accept their "friend" requests. These are not people from forums or threads, I don't know how they find us.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,568 Member
    Options
    My goal is 16-20 AF days for the month.
    I didn't get there in October, ended up with 10 or 11AF days
    November tally 19AF days out of 30 days.
    New month : - )

December 01 - 3 drinks
    December 02 - AF
    December 03 - 3 drinks, Tuesday.
    December 04 - AF - Time to rack up a few AF days before all of the holiday festivities. Or at least try to get back to 2AF days in between drinks days.
    December 05 - AF
    December 06 - 3 drinks - I felt them more than usual, just 2 AF days, but they really hit me. Mind you, I barely eat during the day when I am running around working. I am thinking of you @Womona when you say that they are hitting you more strongly since you have cut down. Many glasses of water since the drinks, and off to bed soon.
    December 07 - AF - had the urge several times, just waited it out.
    December 8 - A bunch of drinks starting with a tree decorating at a friend's place. Tried to keep it at a half shot per drink to stay less alcohol. Kind of lost track, but they were all very small. All good. Planning on AF tomorrow. Tuesday is yet to be seen.
    December 09 - AF

Running Tally: 5 AF day out of 9 days so far.
  • MissMay
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »

Agreed!! I don't accept their "friend" requests. These are not people from forums or threads, I don't know how they find us.

Ugh....that is why I do not accept ANY friend requests from anyone at all . I had to delete my friends list completely earlier this year because I thought they preyed through that.
    Thanks for the back up @dawnbgethealthy