If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    sgttpbm1g8kj.jpg

I thought that was a bunch of medicine.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    3wybn390p53e.jpg

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2013/12/largest-gingerbread-house-for-charity-gets-us-in-the-christmas-spirit-53612/

"The house was - as per record requirements - edible. Although beware to those on a holiday diet: the combination of baking ingredients and sweets meant the construction totaled 35,823,400 calories!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    sgttpbm1g8kj.jpg

Some kind of processed meat? Or really well-shaped baby carrots.

Have you guys seriously never had licorice ice??!

2839n4zqcovm.jpg

what is that? no never heard of licorice ice?
    do tell!!

I would probably go for bread pudding with heaps of whipped cream.....yummmm....anything sweet

I too have never heard of this...looked it up and I am so intrigued...I just might be heading to my local European supermarket to source it out! Love black licorice, so just might love this stuff!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    With a side of ranch AND sour cream!
    d3awfbybb4hk.jpg

Supper last night. No ranch. Ham instead of bacon.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    sgttpbm1g8kj.jpg

2839n4zqcovm.jpg

OK, that's definitely something I'll try if I ever see it!
  • Katmary71
    Listening to YouTube music with commercials while working out got me again, I'm so suggestible stupid Lindt truffle ad!
  • pancakerunner
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    sgttpbm1g8kj.jpg

2839n4zqcovm.jpg

do tell!!

I would probably go for bread pudding with heaps of whipped cream.....yummmm....anything sweet

I too have never heard of this...looked it up and I am so intrigued...I just might be heading to my local European supermarket to source it out! Love black licorice, so just might love this stuff!

YOu can also find it at World Market!
  • pancakerunner
    That CRUmbleee! There is like a cup of straight crumbs on that! c330mzraophn.jpeg

please tell me you bought this OMG. Imagine with melty vanilla ice cream... CRAVING!

7df3dohhaetq.jpg

It actually looked way better than it does on the wegmans website, LOL. I didn't because I know I'd have to eat the whole thing and didn't have 1000 calories left in the day. Boy was it tempting but so many christmas cookies to eat. All I want for christmas is unlimited deserts with no calories. :D

Fact: Christmas cookie calories don't count.
  • PAPYRUS3
    edited December 2019
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    sgttpbm1g8kj.jpg

2839n4zqcovm.jpg

do tell!!

YOu can also find it at World Market!

Thanks...no World Market in my country though. oh...and thanks for letting us know about the Christmas cookies having no calories! Good thing cause I had a few (or more?) yesterday...
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    I want just about everything in here.

So who do I speak to about placing an order?
  • PAPYRUS3
    MessyApron wrote: »
    Raw cookie dough.Safe-Edible-Cookie-Dough-Recipe-1-of-1-4.jpg

I made cookies yesterday and thank goodness for the raw eggs I used in the recipe....otherwise the dough would not have resulted in any cookies made...and would have been my lunch
  • Katmary71
    I'm back to wanting peppermint, this time ice cream! A friend posted about Haagen Daaz peppermint ice cream which would be my first choice. Then saw Talenti has a peppermint and Dryers or Bryers has a peppermint hot chocolate while the other has peppermint stick. I was going to buy peppermint ice cream at the store since it's just a yearly treat and forgot today! Is it worth the lines to get it this weekend?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    crzbwa6nfqdl.jpg

yes!

Where do you find these images?? Most everything you've posted I want to make!! Or at least try a (HUGE) bite.
  • pancakerunner
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    crzbwa6nfqdl.jpg

yes!

Where do you find these images?? Most everything you've posted I want to make!! Or at least try a (HUGE) bite.

Yelp, mostly. Lucky to live near some pretty amazing restaurants haha
  • RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    Bubingka
    o2iasbfecjmf.png
  • pancakerunner
    ekst961yagj0.jpg

au gratin potatoes... droooool. can't wait for Christmas Eve and my Grandma's recipe :)