Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Last film you saw...

Replies

• TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    I remember watching this movie ages ago. It’s a good one. Did you see “The guilty” from last year?

@happimess01 Finally, I got to see this yesterday. It was great. Very unusual plot & even though I somehow figured it all out early on, I still enjoyed it. It was a bit dark (literally & figuratively) & grim (the lead character, although I get that was his part), but, I'd like to see that actor in other films, too.

Thank you for the recommendation.

• happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 4,755 Member Member Posts: 4,755 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    I remember watching this movie ages ago. It’s a good one. Did you see “The guilty” from last year?

@happimess01 Finally, I got to see this yesterday. It was great. Very unusual plot & even though I somehow figured it all out early on, I still enjoyed it. It was a bit dark (literally & figuratively) & grim (the lead character, although I get that was his part), but, I'd like to see that actor in other films, too.

finally! lol
    Glad you enjoyed it and I agree, the lead is a good actor. I'd love to see more of his work.
  • threewinsthreewins Member Posts: 504 Member Member Posts: 504 Member
    Miracle in cell no. 7, the Philippine adaptation. My girlfriend's daughter chose this for the three of us to see. Within 10 minutes i had realised that it was the worst film I've seen in the last 200-300 films. It really was awfully made. It took me an hour to realise that it's actually a children's film, so I guess that it doesn't matter as much, right? But it should be used as a case study in film school about how to not make a film.
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 178,580 Member Member Posts: 178,580 Member
    The Christmas Lodge
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Member Posts: 10,333 Member Member Posts: 10,333 Member
    The Kitchen.

I had mixed thoughts on it. I'd rate it 7/10 overall but wouldn't rewatch.
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

finally! lol
    Glad you enjoyed it and I agree, the lead is a good actor. I'd love to see more of his work.

Yes. If you ever have other recommendations, please tag me! Great suggestion!
  • GaleHawkinsGaleHawkins Member Posts: 7,810 Member Member Posts: 7,810 Member
    Found Star War to be awesome last weekend. Watched it again the next day to fill in the gaps. It's amazing what humans can do when we have hope for the future.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 9,121 Member Member Posts: 9,121 Member
    Binged "The Witcher" last weekend. Excellent.... but no GoT.

MV5BOGE4MmVjMDgtMzIzYy00NjEwLWJlODMtMDI1MGY2ZDlhMzE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Member Posts: 9,508 Member Member Posts: 9,508 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Binged "The Witcher" last weekend. Excellent.... but no GoT.

MV5BOGE4MmVjMDgtMzIzYy00NjEwLWJlODMtMDI1MGY2ZDlhMzE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I have just started watching it. Cannot complain.
  • jlhalley7835jlhalley7835 Member Posts: 187 Member Member Posts: 187 Member
    rewatched Ant-Man and the Wasp last night, plenty of laughs and I love the duo of Paul Rudd and Michael Pena
  • DanMillward68DanMillward68 Member Posts: 22 Member Member Posts: 22 Member
    Frozen 2..........
  • kfalcon37kfalcon37 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    :D The new Jumanji movie. I laughed my butt off.
  • eigwgteigwgt Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    The original... Home Alone. First time l watched it all the way through.
  • sweetbe44sweetbe44 Member, Premium Posts: 195 Member Member, Premium Posts: 195 Member
    kfalcon37 wrote: »
    :D The new Jumanji movie. I laughed my butt off.

I’m going to see that one today
    Fantastic movie! Can’t believe there hasn’t been an English remake of this.
    51HsQtLZiWL._SX342_.jpg
  • geraldaltmangeraldaltman Member, Premium Posts: 1,741 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,741 Member
    Richard Jewell
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 27,166 Member Member Posts: 27,166 Member
    Still watching..

Fun movie so far.
    zvi9z4d4vx9c.jpg
    lx1x wrote: »
    Still watching..

Fun movie so far.
    zvi9z4d4vx9c.jpg

:D Has been a while since I saw an Aussie film
  • KimiFinsterLover90KimiFinsterLover90 Member, Premium Posts: 33 Member Member, Premium Posts: 33 Member
    Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, but that was Yesterday on the 27th of Friday.