What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    RCPV wrote: »
    RCPV wrote: »
    What is Whataburger? Is that like In and Out Burger?

.... Whataburger is better than In and Out only because the selection is better. It's Texas' answer to what fast food should and could be. :tongue:

I miss Texas. People there were really great.

Texans are rather lovely, I agree. Well socialized and tend to be more friendly than average Americans.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I wonder if the moderators in here are taking the day off 🤔😈

don't you go posting nudes now, we still need our eyesight

Lol ... I was not prepared to read this. :laugh: Naughty boy!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    2020. I'm feeling as though it will be better than 2019, although this year is ending on a better note than I thought it would.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Thinking about how it's been so long since I been in the forums. I use to stay in here all day and interacted with lots of great people then it all stopped. Need to get back to the habit
  • nodau_iach
    nodau_iach Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day dreaming of chocolate milkshake.. :*
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Why can I hear my cat snoring 😴
  • Darren225g
    Darren225g Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Sometimes i wonder what ten year old me would think about the person that i am now. As kids our minds are riddled with big dreams and aspirations, daydreaming about how life will turn out when we are adults. Hopefully i've somewhat done him proud thus far. When i get complacent, this thought always cross my mind because it reminds me to work twice as hard for that little boy with those dreams and aspirations.
  • notmyachillesheel8
    notmyachillesheel8 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    nodau_iach wrote: »
    Day dreaming of chocolate milkshake.. :*

Same here, but vanilla with a cherry on top & whipped cream. Gonna have that for NYE instead of champagne.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    darren556g wrote: »
    Sometimes i wonder what ten year old me would think about the person that i am now. As kids our minds are riddled with big dreams and aspirations, daydreaming about how life will turn out when we are adults. Hopefully i've somewhat done him proud thus far. When i get complacent, this thought always cross my mind because it reminds me to work twice as hard for that little boy with those dreams and aspirations.

Congratulations on making your 10yr old self proud.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Why is it that if your spouse knows you’re a super light sleeper and you went to sleep late then proceeds to have a tumbling party in bed. I finally got up and asked if he needed a muscle relaxer or something but by that time,which btw was 4:30am, I was wide awake and couldn’t go back to sleep. So now I’m all groggy bc I take sleeping pills and agitated. I feel sick and angry.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Oohh about 2 or 10oz of leftover wine in this pre-workout should do the trick 😎
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Someone I really miss
  • Still_too_fat1970
    Still_too_fat1970 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    That stupid baby shark song . It's been in my head since Christmas day 😵😅
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Dinner.. the curried chicken crock pot I have on smells amazing, only 4 more hours till it's done 🤤
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Dinner.. the curried chicken crock pot I have on smells amazing, only 4 more hours till it's done 🤤

🤤 You gonna share?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

🤤 You gonna share?

Of course 🤗 and you know what goes with curried chicken.. rice 😂 your fave