75 Pounds lost in 8 Months with pics

Options

Replies

• naeswirl
    Options
    Wow! I had to take a double take! Awesome job!
  • Kikilicious84
    Options
    Hey Congrats on the weight loss! I'm an Airman and I just wanted to say..."Good Job Shirt!" Thanks for sharing your story very inspirational.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Hey Congrats on the weight loss! I'm an Airman and I just wanted to say..."Good Job Shirt!" Thanks for sharing your story very inspirational.

Thank you for your service! I must admit I never get tired of being called "Shirt". Thank you for that, it means the world to me.
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! You look great!!! Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Just in case you really want to see the difference

HeadShot.jpg

JeffJul11.jpg
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You ARE awesome!!! You look great. Congratulations on your success.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    *cough* man in uniform *cough*
    Seriously you look fantastic. I hope the health problems have been eased by your enormous effort. Wonderful to read you have had no plateaus. Good luck to the next phase of your life, the future sure looks rosy for you now!!!

GG
  • Glos1976
    Options
    Thank you for posting Sir. You've shown what can be accomplished with hard work and determination.

Your transformation is simply superb!
  • juliaconway19
    Options
    Wow that is truly inspirational and good to hear your tips. How did you keep your focus all this time? I need to lose about 20lbs, every time i lose about 7lbs i relax and put a few more on. I have been doing this for about a year!!! I exercise a lot: running, kickboxing, aerobics at least 3 times a week. Can you help me? Thanks
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :D
  • taranmisty
    taranmisty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing story of success. Congratulations on your hard work and RESULTS!!!!
  • rob504
    Options
    Well done mate. I know exactly how determined you have been to achieve this.
  • missduffbug
    Options
    That is amazing - massive congratulations - you look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    As a 240lb guy your story is indeed inspirational. Thanks for sharing, Congratulations on achieving so much in such a relatively short time ... and as for completing the Hotter 'nHell... I can't even imagine such an achievement.

You're the poster boy for MFP :happy:
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Wow! congratulations your a true inspiration and loved the way you listed what helped you to get to where you are. Well done!:drinker:
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on taking your life back!!!
  • Chuck417
    Options
    You are the poster child for determination, tenacity, consistency and hutzpah! Great job! Thanks for sharing. It keeps guys like me inspired to keep going.
    Chuck
  • anewrac
    anewrac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!:wink:
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Huge congratulations!
  • samathome64
    samathome64 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    congratulations, so glad that things have turned around for you, especially with all of your hard work and dedication.
    Thank for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!