Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

count down to christmas challenge...

Replies

• Jo120522
    Jo120522 Posts: 44 Member
    Thanks a million there are some really great ideas on this i am pumped to do this carb free day sounds good it might be an idea to do this on a thursday from now on seen as weigh in is on a fri morn might help with the digits on the scales for everyone,

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    good thinking cherrypop1.. im gonna do my carb free on thursday.. at least that gives us a week to get used to it...
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    OOOO tricky first week with the carb challenge but totally up for it :D cant wait to get started!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Bring it on! Feel very excited :) We Can do this!!!
  • tyem1
    tyem1 Posts: 20
    can I join in or is it too late....I only signed up today with MFP but this sounds like a great start for me!!
  • andreaie
    of course you can join ill add you now... we start tomorrow hope your ready :)
  • I'm joining! :D Add me!!
  • Hi
    I'd love to join - and actually get married at the end of December so even more motivation!
    How do i get added to the challenge?! Not sure how to message people - am very new!
    x
  • andreaie
    welcome girls we start tomorrow dont forget to take your measurements and keep them safe i will be asking for them in a few weeks :) chelseagirl 1980 add everyone as friend if you click on there name the option will come up to add them... you can only add 5 people every 10 mins for some reason ;/
  • andreaie
    ok challengers just something i forgot to write earlier... you MUST log your diary every day and if people could make there diarys public we can all have a look and give advice... of course this is optional but i think its harder to cheat if you know people will be having a peek :)

and dont cheat because your only fooling yourself... remember if you bite it write it (i heard that somewhere before as im sure most of you have also )
  • Pidders89
    ok challengers just something i forgot to write earlier... you MUST log your diary every day and if people could make there diarys public we can all have a look and give advice... of course this is optional but i think its harder to cheat if you know people will be having a peek :)

and dont cheat because your only fooling yourself... remember if you bite it write it (i heard that somewhere before as im sure most of you have also )

mine is public already for that reason :D i know i wont cheat if people peak :P

xxxx
  • andreaie
    hey guys ive been having a sneak peek through some diaries today and your all doing great...
    so for tomorrow when i set a challenge of 150g of carbs for 6 days i want you to weigh them yourself... like today i had a roll that was 70g which left me with 80g for the day but when i added it into my diary it only calculates as 17 carbs... so dont go by the amount of carbs mfp gives you because its added differently... make sense?
  • tyem1
    tyem1 Posts: 20
    My name isnt on the list, I joined yesterday, but I am preparing to measure up right now!!
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Could I join? It's still 9/1 here :) I would love the support!
  • Pidders89
    have weighed myself this morning :) do we send you a private message?
  • Hi, sorry haven't sent weigh in yet had to wake up early for work :( is it ok to send tomorrow morning?
  • Hi, sorry haven't sent weigh in yet had to wake up early for work :( is it ok to send tomorrow morning?
  • andreaie
    yes thats fine charlene just start from today with the carbs :)
  • andreaie
    of course you can join just send me your weight in pounds please.. and take your measurememnts but hold onto them yourself till i ask for them... just take them today if possible :)
  • andreaie
    GOOD MORNING CHALLENGERS!!!!

WEEK 1: 150g of carbs (ex. 1 slice of bread weighing 30g = 30g of your carbs for today/ 30g of UNCOOKED pasta = 3og of your carbs of your carbs today)

we all know that almost everyfood had carbs in it so we are gonna measure just the main groups... potatoes/pasta/rice/bread so mainly starchy foods :)

WEEK1: DRINK AT LEAST 8 GLASSES OF WATER
    FRIDAYS(DAY 1) MINI CHALLENGE... ADD 200 JUMPING JACKS TO YOUR WORK OUT TODAY...THESE CAN BE SPREAD OUT IF YOU WANT:

I WOULD LIKE ANYONE THAT DOES NOT WANT TO DO THIS CHALLENGE TO SET THEMSELVES A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND LET US ALL KNOW WHAT KIND OF RESULTS YOU GET..

we are all here to lose weight so its gonna take a bit of chopping and changing to find what works...

please send me your weight and keep me posted on how your all getting on :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: