Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

What will be your 1st Workout of 2020?

2»

Replies

• geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Probably a turn on treadmill tommorrow. I had to suspend as I prepared for and underwent a medical screening (All ok!).
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 13,657 Member
    I ran 6 miles.
  • beautyonthebeach83
    beautyonthebeach83 Posts: 106 Member
    I’m recovering from a cold and have been feeling super drained, so my first workout of 2020 was a quickie full body workout from The Betty Rocker. Jump rope, jumping jacks, sumo squats, burpees, floor wipers, dead lift/reverse lungs combos, supermans and star plank walkouts. 🙂 Doing a core workout and cardio on the elliptical tomorrow.
  • VallieeeBabe
    VallieeeBabe Posts: 23 Member
    Billy Blanks Taebo!💥🥊💪
  • igniscordis
    igniscordis Posts: 41 Member
    my first workout was a 10k run :D
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,298 Member
    It was yesterday, and it was leg day.
  • UditaM
    UditaM Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2020
    I LOVE this topic. Everyone seems to just want to talk about diets and food. I would rather talk about exercise.

I walked twice doing moderate ab excersizes the whole time and then did some glutes (tightening one cheek at a time during the oool down). That same evening I was in the pool for 40 minutes, 20 of which were water jogging. The next day (today), I was too sore. I went to PT and they worked it out for me and gave me some new exercises.

I'm really excited about the things I can do with my body again. My goal is to get back into martial arts.
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 255 Member
    5 miles
    3 miles
    2 miles
    Today 5 miles
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,526 Member
    My Jan 1 workout was p90x shoulders n arms + ab ripper x. And a 5k run.
    Great way to start the year!
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 195 Member
    Skiing! Snow conditions have been amazing and if i can burn calories doing an enjoyable exercise, all the better