What will be your 1st Workout of 2020?

2»

Replies

• geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Probably a turn on treadmill tommorrow. I had to suspend as I prepared for and underwent a medical screening (All ok!).
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,717 Member
    I ran 6 miles.
  • beautyonthebeach83
    beautyonthebeach83 Posts: 99 Member
    I’m recovering from a cold and have been feeling super drained, so my first workout of 2020 was a quickie full body workout from The Betty Rocker. Jump rope, jumping jacks, sumo squats, burpees, floor wipers, dead lift/reverse lungs combos, supermans and star plank walkouts. 🙂 Doing a core workout and cardio on the elliptical tomorrow.
  • VallieeeBabe
    VallieeeBabe Posts: 29 Member
    Billy Blanks Taebo!💥🥊💪
  • igniscordis
    igniscordis Posts: 41 Member
    my first workout was a 10k run :D
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    It was yesterday, and it was leg day.
  • UditaM
    UditaM Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2020
    I LOVE this topic. Everyone seems to just want to talk about diets and food. I would rather talk about exercise.

I walked twice doing moderate ab excersizes the whole time and then did some glutes (tightening one cheek at a time during the oool down). That same evening I was in the pool for 40 minutes, 20 of which were water jogging. The next day (today), I was too sore. I went to PT and they worked it out for me and gave me some new exercises.

I'm really excited about the things I can do with my body again. My goal is to get back into martial arts.
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    5 miles
    3 miles
    2 miles
    Today 5 miles
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    My Jan 1 workout was p90x shoulders n arms + ab ripper x. And a 5k run.
    Great way to start the year!
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Skiing! Snow conditions have been amazing and if i can burn calories doing an enjoyable exercise, all the better