Holiday weight spike!

Replies

• Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    I gained 5 lbs or so (hadn’t weighed myself for several weeks until today so not totally sure). I totally asked for it though. Had beers almost every night the last week and a bit and of course holiday treats. I now weigh the most I’ve ever weighed (mind you only by two lbs) which is exactly the kick in the *kitten* I needed to get back on track.
  • igniscordis
    igniscordis Posts: 41 Member
    gained 3.5lbs over de holidays. :)
  • talexander1837
    talexander1837 Posts: 14 Member
    I gained 1.6 pounds, and was really surprised that was all! Now it's time to get back to it!
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Haven’t been able to exercise much because of tennis elbow, no weights and foot problems not much elliptical still walking, getting at least 10,000 steps a day in.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Gym classes were cancelled for the holidays. I worked out on my own. I was sore every day and gained 7 pounds. Classes back on schedule and I’m back to normal weight.
  • SueBarry1
    SueBarry1 Posts: 30 Member
    stayed the same thru out the holidays
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    This thread has me feeling better! I was back on track after Christmas then relatives came to town (out to eat plus desserts) and we all went to a family Christmas party all day today. Brunch was like eating at a bakery plus my salad! I think 3 of us had salad, I definitely had my fair share of treats but didn't stuff myself like normal. I hope the scale is gentle, I'm waiting a few days!