New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    They are out now hm82tj0ke1ja.jpeg

ehhhh not too excited about these, sadly...

Oreo flavors that need to happen:

-Peach Ring
    -Avocado (would be really good, actually)
    -Pear
    -Plum
    -Bread Pudding
    -Banana Laffy Taffy
    -Baklava

Banana Laffy Taffy is the best Laffy Taffy. Let's make this happen.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

-Peach Ring
    -Pear
    -Plum
    -Bread Pudding
    -Banana Laffy Taffy
    -Baklava

They need to bring back a lot of the former limited editions too. I slept on so many of the flavors.

Creamsicle Oreo cookies
    Ice Cream Oreo Rainbow Shure Bert
    Banana Split Creme Oreo cookies
    Neapolitan Oreo cookies
    Watermelon Oreo cookies
    Limeade Oreo cookies
    Root Beer Float Oreo cookies

The one I want to come back the most is Cotton Candy
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,578 Member
    Options

-Peach Ring
    -Pear
    -Plum
    -Bread Pudding
    -Banana Laffy Taffy
    -Baklava

They need to bring back a lot of the former limited editions too. I slept on so many of the flavors.

Creamsicle Oreo cookies
    Neapolitan Oreo cookies
    Watermelon Oreo cookies
    Limeade Oreo cookies

I've seen recent ads for new flavors and now I forgot the two! Tiramisu was advertised on it's own, not sure if it's returning or not. You all listed some odd flavors, avocado? I'd be game to try anything banana and Neapolitan sounds interesting! White chocolate strawberry or raspberry would be good.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Haagen-Dazs is coming out with a light (or, just a bit lighter than their usual) ice cream line soon:
    5t255pzzi87m.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »

-Peach Ring
    -Pear
    -Plum
    -Bread Pudding
    -Banana Laffy Taffy
    -Baklava

Creamsicle Oreo cookies
    Neapolitan Oreo cookies
    Watermelon Oreo cookies
    Limeade Oreo cookies

I've seen recent ads for new flavors and now I forgot the two! Tiramisu was advertised on it's own, not sure if it's returning or not. You all listed some odd flavors, avocado? I'd be game to try anything banana and Neapolitan sounds interesting! White chocolate strawberry or raspberry would be good.

A frosted animal cookie flavor would be good too haha
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »

-Peach Ring
    -Pear
    -Plum
    -Bread Pudding
    -Banana Laffy Taffy
    -Baklava

Creamsicle Oreo cookies
    Neapolitan Oreo cookies
    Watermelon Oreo cookies
    Limeade Oreo cookies

A frosted animal cookie flavor would be good too haha

Omggg yessss. Now I’m craving those stauffers frosted animal crackers
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »

Food Lion is not owned by Kroger, so it's odd that they would carry a Kroger brand./

I've seen Simple Truth on online mail order sites that are not likely connected at all with Kroger, so I don't think they are a Kroger exclusive.

It's always worth asking your local grocery stores if they can special order items that you don't see on the shelves. If they have a distributor that carries it, they can get it. This is especially so for brands they already carry or once carried. They just don't buy everything they can get because of shelf space and what other customers seem to buy. But they can special order and are happy to do it, because that's a guaranteed customer drawn to the store. The price is the same as they would charge ordinarily for my local store.

I've special ordered also when I just wanted to be sure I could get the amount of something I wanted. For instance, I special ordered the house brand rolled oats to use for a cat's litter box after surgery (yes, that's what the vet recommended).
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Chick-o-Sticks (the sugar version) are one of my favorites. They don't have dairy or egg in them unless they have changed the formula. I used to occasionally buy a box mailorder to keep on hand. One large stick is a bit much for me, but I just would keep the remainder in a zip plastic bag. Or just break it up into smaller pieces before eating one.

It's hard to describe, I've never had another candy like it. Crunchy and flakey.

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    jwoolman5 wrote: »

Food Lion is not owned by Kroger, so it's odd that they would carry a Kroger brand./

I've seen Simple Truth on online mail order sites that are not likely connected at all with Kroger, so I don't think they are a Kroger exclusive.

It's always worth asking your local grocery stores if they can special order items that you don't see on the shelves. If they have a distributor that carries it, they can get it. This is especially so for brands they already carry or once carried. They just don't buy everything they can get because of shelf space and what other customers seem to buy. But they can special order and are happy to do it, because that's a guaranteed customer drawn to the store. The price is the same as they would charge ordinarily for my local store.

I've special ordered also when I just wanted to be sure I could get the amount of something I wanted. For instance, I special ordered the house brand rolled oats to use for a cat's litter box after surgery (yes, that's what the vet recommended).

Simple Truth brand is owned by Kroger. https://www.kroger.com/b/simpletruth/why-simple-truth

If you're seeing it somewhere else, they may be reselling items bought at a Kroger-owned store. (This is also why you can buy Trader Joe's brand products on various websites; they're reselling things that were purchased at Trader Joe's.)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    For links and full details look at that deal site who wrote it out I just copied and pasted. https://heavenlysteals.com/2020/01/free-items-from-cellucor-free-coffee.html?fbclid=IwAR1rZYwvMG9a2V0d0LxArlOki1gi8c9oMMIpFXhTZlErg5oxvzSkBckAKyk

Saw this and it worked! I got like 10 things whey protein, 10 things of c4 gummies, tons of bottles, etc. I hope they aren't canceled!

Free Items From Cellucor! Free Coffee Mugs, Shaker Bottles, Powder Funnels, Silicone Bracelets, Capsule Containers, Speed Rope and More!!
    Info about this deal
    You will get free items from entering this sweepstakes. The prices of the sweeps is Gift certificates and there are so many winners that everybody wins

You can enter 10 times, all in a row. You won't win on all, some you will only get a 10% off coupon. Just keep entering and you will get gift certificates for $5, $10 or $20 that you will use to get the free stuff

To get free shipping on their site click here and make a free rewards account (can do this after you see what you won) https://cellucor.com/pages/rep-rewards
    https://sweeps.cellucor.com/

Scroll down the page to under where it shows the Prizes photo it will say "FREE ENTRY AVAILABLE BY CLICKING HERE FOR FREE PROMO CODE."

Click that, enter your email and your state and submit. It will now show the code on the page.
    NOW JUST CLICK SUBMIT and this will be your entry

It will say if you won or lost on the next screen

If you only get 10% off don't worry, just close it and repeat the process again up to 10 times. You should win a few gift certificates (just use random emails it doesn't matter you can keep doing again and again)

Now that you won your certificates you can use them on free items below or use them to get their supplements for cheaper if you want to do that

To get free shipping on their site click here and make a free rewards account
    Items that will be free With your Certificates. Just add to cart for whatever price, then use your certificate at checkout to make them free

$5 Certificate free items
    Capsule Container
    Wristband
    Powder Funnel
    Silicone Band Bracelet

$10 Certificate Free items
    Coffee Mug
    Creatine
    C4 Gummies
    Vortex Mixer
    Shaker Bottle
    Headband

$20 certificate free items
    Speed Rope
    Essentials Bundle
    P6 Ultra
    Whey Protein Powder

Got this all free plus more! They will probably fix it soon so try to play while there are so many winners, this is awesome!! 3sjef0sfvlyj.png

Excited to try the gummies, I haven't had them.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Why on earth would someone flag this?! Its free stuff contest!! I posted in the deals thread instead will delete it not to spam you guys!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would someone flag this?! Its free stuff contest!! I posted in the deals thread instead will delete it not to spam you guys!

Don't worry about someone with a trigger finger. Appreciate you always letting us know about deals
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

Clearly, they're noobs. You post these offers all the time...
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    These look delicious! 9uwnqsd8kvau.jpeg
    4t2xfja3eklf.jpeg

They’re not bad, but I didn’t think they were amazing. However, I tried them at room temperature and the cones were falling apart; they’re probably better cold.

Where did you guys get these?!?😲
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    4t2xfja3eklf.jpeg

These
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    4t2xfja3eklf.jpeg

They’re not bad, but I didn’t think they were amazing. However, I tried them at room temperature and the cones were falling apart; they’re probably better cold.

Where did you guys get these?!?😲

Trader Joe’s
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    The mint Kit Kat looks pretty good.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    The mint Kit Kat looks pretty good.

I want them to bring back the mint 3 musketeers