Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Shadowsan wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Braille signs - How do visually impaired people know the sign is there to read it? 🤔

@Shadowsan

Because the ADA Law dictates mandatory mounting heights and spacing in regards to doorways and egress.

It's sort of how when you approach an intersection in your car, you automatically know the general placement for a stop sign.

But I have seen literally a map in Sheffield train station that honestly I have no idea how anyone would know it's a Braille map.

Things like that amaze me lol!

That's valid.

Sometimes braille will find its way onto locations where it's not expected or required.

• LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    What should i eat for lunch?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    LiftNRiot wrote: »

Food would be good if you are hungry.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Braille signs - How do visually impaired people know the sign is there to read it? 🤔

You read my mind!!

how bout the braille on drive up ATM's?

Braille placement on ATM Machines is standardized.

Also, production is simplified for the manufacturer to have braille available on both walk-up and drive-up units.

There is also the possibility that the visually impaired could be riding in a passenger seat directly behind the driver and would have clear access to the grade-2 braille equipped, drive-up ATM.

Is it weird I find your non-funny, un-sarcastic response... intriguing?
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

Hot wings...its protein
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

You read my mind!!

Also, production is simplified for the manufacturer to have braille available on both walk-up and drive-up units.

There is also the possibility that the visually impaired could be riding in a passenger seat directly behind the driver and would have clear access to the grade-2 braille equipped, drive-up ATM.

😏same...its confusing me
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

You read my mind!!

You read my mind!!

😏same...its confusing me

Now you are seeing just what motorsheen is
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Why do people still take mirror selfies. Don’t they have the iphone 11
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Why do people still take mirror selfies. Don’t they have the iphone 11

Mister fancy pants...I take mirror selfies with my digital camera...
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Is the Ninja blender any good? I just have a regular old cheapie blender and would love one that doesn't sound like blasting caps setting off inside it every time I'm trying to make a drink with ice. Found one on Amazon for about 50 bucks.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Is the Ninja blender any good? I just have a regular old cheapie blender and would love one that doesn't sound like blasting caps setting off inside it every time I'm trying to make a drink with ice. Found one on Amazon for about 50 bucks.

I have the smaller ninja...single serving...I love it.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

Tacos.
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    When going in for a physical why does the Dr have to cup your balls and ask you to cough? I went 2 weeks ago and in my head I felt bad for this poor woman because even though she's a Dr. and it's for medical reasons she still has to cup the balls of like 80 yr old dudes.

Maybe it's just you?
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    I may be fishing for disagreefish, but did astrology ever go out of vogue? I have seen and heard more of it in recent times. I've had two dates end at the knowledge of my sign as the thought was that we were incompatible. Truth is, just by letting that decide makes it true.
  • s131951
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    I may be fishing for disagreefish, but did astrology ever go out of vogue? I have seen and heard more of it in recent times. I've had two dates end at the knowledge of my sign as the thought was that we were incompatible. Truth is, just by letting that decide makes it true.

Wait...you mean 2 ladies ended a date with you because your signs didnt match !? Ya, were their astrological signs capraCRAZY?

True story or anecdote.
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    Options

Wait...you mean 2 ladies ended a date with you because your signs didnt match !? Ya, were their astrological signs capraCRAZY?

True story or anecdote.

At least they weren't leo.
  • s131951
    Options
    Pupnuzz wrote: »

True story or anecdote.

At least they weren't leo.

I actually don't know.