Serious Questions Only Thread

Replies

• Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Pupnuzz wrote: »
    I may be fishing for disagreefish, but did astrology ever go out of vogue? I have seen and heard more of it in recent times. I've had two dates end at the knowledge of my sign as the thought was that we were incompatible. Truth is, just by letting that decide makes it true.

Wait...you mean 2 ladies ended a date with you because your signs didnt match !? Ya, were their astrological signs capraCRAZY?

True story or anecdote.

At least they weren't leo.

I actually don't know.

Oh, you'd know.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    I may be fishing for disagreefish, but did astrology ever go out of vogue? I have seen and heard more of it in recent times. I've had two dates end at the knowledge of my sign as the thought was that we were incompatible. Truth is, just by letting that decide makes it true.

Wait...you mean 2 ladies ended a date with you because your signs didnt match !? Ya, were their astrological signs capraCRAZY?

True story or anecdote.

I actually don't know.

Oh, you'd know.

If they were lions? Yes, yes I would.
  • Pupnuzz

True story or anecdote.

I actually don't know.

Oh, you'd know.

No. You'd know because all they talk about is themself. If you talk about you there's no interest. And if you call them out they'll go psycho on you for being unsupportive. 💖
  • s131951

True story or anecdote.

I actually don't know.

Oh, you'd know.

No. You'd know because all they talk about is themself. If you talk about you there's no interest. And if you call them out they'll go psycho on you for being unsupportive. 💖

I meet a lot of Leos then. Seems statistically improbable.
  • s131951
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

True story or anecdote.

I actually don't know.

Oh, you'd know.

I meet a lot of Leos then. Seems statistically improbable.

I liked where this was going more when you were talking about meeting *actual lions*

I'd like to think that I could tell the difference. I learned to read with animal encyclopedias. Also, cereal boxes.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

True story or anecdote.

I actually don't know.

Oh, you'd know.

You mean like a gemini? LOL
  • Pupnuzz

True story or anecdote.

I actually don't know.

Oh, you'd know.

Close but not quite. Gemini in my experience like to spread gossip and pretend to be nice to your face but spread *kitten* behind your back.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

True story or anecdote.

I actually don't know.

Oh, you'd know.

Close but not quite. Gemini in my experience like to spread gossip and pretend to be nice to your face but spread *kitten* behind your back.

OMG LMAO *ded* I'm not quite sure I would agree with that statement.
  • healingnurtrer
    healingnurtrer Posts: 217 Member
    What is the appeal of bullet journaling, really?

It's relaxing and fun, similar to coloring books for adults, except you get to use it like a planner after coloring in it. Creative expression and organization in one- great coping for stress/anxiety.
  • Pupnuzz

True story or anecdote.

I actually don't know.

Oh, you'd know.

OMG LMAO *ded* I'm not quite sure I would agree with that statement.

Well, of course there's good and bad people within every star sign. I'm just going off experience 😅🤭
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    edited January 2020

Astrology played a huge role in my marriage ending.
  • George_of_the_Jungle

True story or anecdote.

she is
  • George_of_the_Jungle

True story or anecdote.

I actually don't know.

Oh, you'd know.

true in my case
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    edited January 2020
    Here's one.

With the recent report of the guy that had a bone marrow stem cell transplant and as a result every cell in his body is now not his original DNA... But his personality and appearance haven't changed... Does that now settle the debate on nature vs. nurture once and for all?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dna-bone-marrow-transplant-man-chimera-chris-long-forensic-science-police-a9238636.html?amp
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

Really???
  • George_of_the_Jungle

Really???

yup, after 14 years and 4 children a reading determined we were incompatible. Go figure :D
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Why do people still take mirror selfies. Don’t they have the iphone 11

No, some of us are poor mofo's who can't afford anything better than a Tracfone.
  • s131951
    Why do people still take mirror selfies. Don’t they have the iphone 11

No, some of us are poor mofo's who can't afford anything better than a Tracfone.

here here
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

Really???

yup, after 14 years and 4 children a reading determined we were incompatible. Go figure :D

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️