What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• BuffaloChixSalad
    BuffaloChixSalad Posts: 98 Member
    kcmcbee wrote: »
    Got inspired by Tomek... Banana Walnut Bread.
    4a7f3qzli2my.jpeg

Is this recipe available?

Or Here it is. I added 1/4 tsp of Cardamom and 1/2 c. of walnuts. 1hr 15 min bake time.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/banana-bread-recipe-1969572

Thank you!
  • kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 177 Member

Your welcome @BuffaloChixSalad
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    11gmow1xrnem.jpeg
    Chirashi bowl I made with my fave kagayaki 6 grain mix, homemade kinpira gobo, cucumbers with shoyu koji and the fish is chutoro, otoro and kampachi. Also some sauteed kale and avocado in there.

@cosmichvoyager That looks so yummy. 🤤
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    widgit808 wrote: »
    11gmow1xrnem.jpeg
    Chirashi bowl I made with my fave kagayaki 6 grain mix, homemade kinpira gobo, cucumbers with shoyu koji and the fish is chutoro, otoro and kampachi. Also some sauteed kale and avocado in there.

You've got my hubby drooling
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    Parmesan chicken with veggies
    8buv2zos4vaf.jpeg
    fnb67czgn7gc.jpeg

One of my hubby's favorite. No noodles either. I'll be making this...thank you lls
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    Splurge meal of the week. Real bacon! Apple wood smoked, 3 slices!!!! 1 whole egg with 2 egg whites and a piece of wheat toast and if I'm still hungry, I've got some cuties to enjoy
  • cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    edited January 2020
    widgit808 wrote: »

thanks!
    I use this recipe to make kinpira gobo: https://www.justonecookbook.com/kinpira-gobo-braised-carrot-burdock-root/
    If you can't buy burdock root where you live (chinese and korean markets have it, to pick fresh ones you want them not shriveled at the ends and to be firm) then carrot, turnip and parsnip, yam, lotus root or any root vegetable works great with this technique. You have to cook those a shorter time or on a higher heat to evaporate the liquid. You want the veggies to have bite.

• bugseywalker
    bugseywalker Posts: 7 Member
    ulfpy6j1adch.jpg
    This is a pinto burger. It looks a lot like a real, rare burger and my family loved them!
  • bugseywalker

Dak bulgogi and kim chi fried rice

20121219_185856.jpg[/quote]

I would like the recipe for this. I would have to alter it for lower sodium levels but it looks delish!
  • bugseywalker
    p5koko61f3l3.jpg
    Oven-roasted dinner. The meat is chicken thighs.
  • bugseywalker
    0j9gkflwpe2c.jpg
    br47xkrk75ux.jpg

My recipe for potato salad. It isn't loaded with mayo and mustard (though it has 2 tbsp light mayonnaise). An Italian herbal dressing mixed with the mayo allows for enough kick that, between that and the finely chopped red onion, you get a flavor treat.

Note: the potatoes are baby potatoes, larger ones cut in half. All sprayed with cooking spray and sprinkled with my favorite seasoning blend. Then cooled before constructing.
  • bugseywalker
    5ltee2v1bwp9.jpg
    Chicken salad, with vegetables. Served with rice crackers.
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    zvqgfdtbii9d.jpg
    sz3d5vh0qdga.jpg
    lp5n3p2rvlre.jpg

Confession: these are not healthy cookies but they're part of what I baked for the troops that are stationed here. The guys and gals who had to man the gates really liked having something homemade to nibble on.

That's super cool of you! Class act