What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    star wars movie spoilers below click at your own risk
    so rey was palpatines grand daughter. which means palps was out here knocking girls up at some point, possibly post deformity even?
    funny too. because palps idea was to build a giant death cannon to destroy life, while he himself was the sex cannon that created life

ee4hr52lkyo2.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    back in my day we really only had to worry about "yo momma so fat" jokes at the lunch table during school

now with all these onlyfans pages out here, kids these days gotta worry about getting roasted with "yo momma busted it open for me for $10 last night lmao"

lifes crazy sometimes

Also....yo momma jokes were only funny up until the point that I realized....I was in fact the “yo momma so fat” end of the joke. Not funny bro. Not. Funny. 🤯
  • MelG7777
    Options
    I’m already 884 calories in...an I’ve only had snacks. Also, lost my car key at Target....that’s how the snacking started. While waiting for a spare key. Wtf is my life today.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    dyrwayuo4ag3.gif
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Weather patterns.. It was a record breaking 71 degrees here yesterday. Today high was 55 and dropping all day 😒 sigh
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    That I've done a LOT of studying for this exam tomorrow and I'm still not sure about it
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Pain,,,,

Oh, bloody boo... Feel better soon.
    kali31337 wrote: »
    That I've done a LOT of studying for this exam tomorrow and I'm still not sure about it

Good luck. Sounds like you're doing all you can to succeed. I'm sure you will!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Why do doctors have to make you wait. I mean seriously everyone’s time is precious especially if you have an appointment.
  • annakey691
    annakey691 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Now I have weight loss and study on my mind. Because of my sedentary lifestyle, I began to gain weight. Academic challenges leave me no chance. Do you think if I use the a cheap paper writing service and devote my free time to going to the gym I can get a good figure? I'm young and I don't want to be fat.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    annakey691 wrote: »
    Now I have weight loss and study on my mind. Because of my sedentary lifestyle, I began to gain weight. Academic challenges leave me no chance. Do you think if I use a cheap paper writing service and devote my free time to going to the gym I can get a good figure? I'm young and I don't want to be fat.

Only if you want to be disqualified for plagiarism. It's up to you.
  • sssup
    sssup Posts: 21 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    annakey691 wrote: »
    Now I have weight loss and study on my mind. Because of my sedentary lifestyle, I began to gain weight. Academic challenges leave me no chance. Do you think if I use a cheap paper writing service and devote my free time to going to the gym I can get a good figure? I'm young and I don't want to be fat.

I personally find 30 minutes of LISS on a treadmill doesn’t take too much time, gives my heart a good workout, encourages me to maintain my nutrition, AND I get really great ideas (even better than shower ideas!) while I’m working out. You just gotta find what works for you! Cheer up you’ve got this!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I wonder if today the lady at the hospital registration desk will be nicer. 🤔
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    It was @r3d_butt3rfly_ that helped me find myself, it was @thecubed1 that inspired me to join a gym, it was @Danw586 that encouraged me to take it a step further. It was everyone else on my FL and so many more that aren't on my FL, that gave me to the support to keep going or dusted me off when I failed. There are others who made me laugh, some that me cry and some who told me to suck it up.

I'm just grateful.

Dammit. I was doing so good with not crying today 😭😂

I adore you babygirl ❤
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    It was @r3d_butt3rfly_ that helped me find myself, it was @thecubed1 that inspired me to join a gym, it was @Danw586 that encouraged me to take it a step further. It was everyone else on my FL and so many more that aren't on my FL, that gave me to the support to keep going or dusted me off when I failed. There are others who made me laugh, some that me cry and some who told me to suck it up.

I'm just grateful.

I adore you babygirl ❤

I love you Mami! :kissing_heart:
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Pain,,,,

a5vajih7uyok.jpeg

Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's....

dd3zvitr8heb.jpg

b4ovgcgyd1qm.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    Options

I'm just grateful.

I adore you babygirl ❤

I love you Mami! :kissing_heart:

.....😭💗you two are the sweetest. Love it.