Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    bplooihgg4sd.jpg

Can I be this guy please??!!

Ewe. You are MUCH hotter than this guy.
    Angels. Angels are on my mind. To whoever took care of the snow on my sidewalk and drive way, I heart them.

Lol... What if that was Mr Sunshine himself, that's not nice...

He could've shoveled your driveway and everything
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    I've shoveled for elderly people on my street before. Lots of work in 1 ft of snow but worth it.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Angels. Angels are on my mind. To whoever took care of the snow on my sidewalk and drive way, I heart them.

That's a nice surprise on a Monday.

I’ve had neighbors like that. Gives me the warm fuzzies.

It was incredibly kind of them. There is so much snow out there, I was dreading it. I open the curtains and it was done. What a beautiful feeling, I just wish I knew who to thank.

You have a secret admirer who wants you to make them pancakes.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    bplooihgg4sd.jpg

Can I be this guy please??!!

Whaaa? Also, 🥰
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Burlygirl amongst other things ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Basketball tournament on Saturday for my group of 4th graders.. my daughter included. They are pretty good, only lost one game all season but this tournament is going to be an eye opener for them. I need to just let them see what it's all about but I am also really nervous for them.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Basketball tournament on Saturday for my group of 4th graders.. my daughter included. They are pretty good, only lost one game all season but this tournament is going to be an eye opener for them. I need to just let them see what it's all about but I am also really nervous for them.

humiliation and multiple tail-kickings build character.

I should know.... boy howdy; do I ever.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

humiliation and multiple tail-kickings build character.

I should know.... boy howdy; do I ever.

I hope there's no humiliation but there could be and I am trying to prepare them for it.. as well as myself. :joy:
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    After reading about all the disgusting things in meat, specifically pork all I can think about is eating bacon. :p
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    If by crunches you mean the sound crispy bacon makes when I bite into a thick BLT...then yeah I do crunches.
  • rocknrolltrain
    rocknrolltrain Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know this guy "funkup"..... ??? He asked me to hook him up with some tickets for a show and now he bailed from MFP..... "W T F Dude ?????
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    Does anybody know this guy "funkup"..... ??? He asked me to hook him up with some tickets for a show and now he bailed from MFP..... "W T F Dude ?????

Did you actually get some tickets for someone you barely know? On the internet?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Dude! MFP people bail all the time. You need to get to know them first. There are a lot of good people here but it takes time to get to know them.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    just found out the guy who played Drop Dead Fred died back in 2014 :'(
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Thinking I should have bought that 35 year old Jamaican rum I tasted last week.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Yep.. heart attack :/
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Yep.. heart attack :/

Was it sudden? Was he just walking down the street, clutched his chest and dropp……. You know what? It's too soon. Too soon.