Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    jmi84znoacbh.jpg

Not a bad album, you know. Why are you posting Blue Oyster Cult album art?

For that reason

Someone isn't getting enough cowbell
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Why haven’t my pills kicked in? Also, where can I get a blue tarantula?
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Pre workout that gets old taste like butt. Looks like I'm supplement shopping at work today. Priorities with the delicate touch of misused time
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Why haven’t my pills kicked in? Also, where can I get a blue tarantula?

You mean a Cobalt Blue? Oddly, you can order spiders online to ship to your home.

Otherwise, your best bet would be an independent pet store that specializes in more than puppies/kittens.

You need more than one. You need ten. :lol:
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    All the foodz
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Why is my stomach giving me so much problems today
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    if ww3 kicks off i think they should draft Adam Driver back into the military, but this time as a general in the space force. the plot basically writes itself at that point.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Good or bad idea: I'll create a dub or down-tempo version of 'Born to be Wild' and maybe some others. I'll name the project Schleppenwolf. Thoughts?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Good or bad idea: I'll create a dub or down-tempo version of 'Born to be Wild' and maybe some others. I'll name the project Schleppenwolf. Thoughts?

Please do this, but do Magic Carpet Ride instead. :lol:
  • s131951
    Options

Please do this, but do Magic Carpet Ride instead. :lol:

You're right, that should be the highlight.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Where in the world is the 'What's in a name!' thread? I posted a question on it last night and this morning it's nowhere to be found 🤔

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/44583571#Comment_44583571
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Stressing about work, and it's not time to go work yet. I had no time to do anything yesterday other than review assessments and refunds. It's not even April yet. This tax season is going to be a *kitten*.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    • Being dismayed that people think "It's the Internet" is an excuse to be absolute *kitten* to one another. *kitten* behavior is just *kitten* behavior whether in person or online.
    • Worried about the well-being of a stranger.
    • Really hoping someone will keep their idea of "dubstep Magic Carpet Ride" and turn it into a reality for me. Seems like something I need in my life.
    • Realizing I overate today because I wanted Subway for the first time in years.
  • s131951
    Options
    • Being dismayed that people think "It's the Internet" is an excuse to be absolute *kitten* to one another. *kitten* behavior is just *kitten* behavior whether in person or online.
    • Really hoping someone will keep their idea of "dubstep Magic Carpet Ride" and turn it into a reality for me. Seems like something I need in my life.
    • Realizing I overate today because I wanted Subway for the first time in years.

you ruined it with dubstep. I'm sure the artist meant dub, as in The Orb style. Just guessin'
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

you ruined it with dubstep. I'm sure the artist meant dub, as in The Orb style. Just guessin'

Honestly, I'm happy either way. :) I just really like Steppenwolf.
  • s131951
    Options

How do you know you'd like Schleppenwolf then?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

An educated guess based on the fact that it would be really, REALLY hard to ruin "Born to Be Wild" or "Magic Carpet Ride".

Now if we were talking about redoing "The Pusher", I dunno.. that's iffy.

Guess I won't know for sure until that artist **nudge nudge** gets on with it and introduces Schleppenwolf to the world, eh?
  • s131951
    Options

An educated guess based on the fact that it would be really, REALLY hard to ruin "Born to Be Wild" or "Magic Carpet Ride".

Now if we were talking about redoing "The Pusher", I dunno.. that's iffy.

Guess I won't know for sure until that artist **nudge nudge** gets on with it and introduces Schleppenwolf to the world, eh?

I hope they are reading this and get on it. I'm sure they would take the challenge of The Pusher. Maybe throw some BOC in there.