Women 200lb+, Let's Jump-Start This January!!!

Options

Replies

• speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    @AmethystEFC, @Jenfromtheblock84, and @vegasgirl0825 - congratulations on having great weeks! @vegasgirl0825 , I'm guessing you meant to say you were at 251.1, not 151.1. A remarkable loss regardless. It's amazing what salty food can do to our bodies when we aren't used to it.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    @speyerj: Thanks for posting that; it was very interesting. I have those "marbles under the skin" in several areas, so that's good to know.
  • vegasgirl0825
    vegasgirl0825 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @speyerj Yup...251.1...wishful thinking I guess! On that note...is there a way to edit our posts? ;)
  • speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @vegasgirl0825 - you can edit your posts within 1 hour of posting them. I'm not sure if you can edit on the phone app but you can on the web application. After posting (and refreshing your screen), go back to your post and you should see a little cog wheel in the upper right hand corner. Click on that to edit, then you can save your post. After an hour, the edit feature goes away.
  • BLSvoboda2020
    BLSvoboda2020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ty for all the inspiration, it’s nice we’re not alone in the struggle and we can do this together! All have a great week.