60 yrs and up

Replies

• getthebabeback
    getthebabeback Posts: 45 Member
    Very true!
  • getthebabeback
    Good morning! All quiet on the western front again I see. The end of week 1 and the scales (who are very fickle) say my weight has dropped 1.4 KG. I weigh daily so that I am familiar with the way my body can fluctuate from day to day. So, while happy that it is less than when I started, I am aware that this number is probably not that accurate in terms of genuine weight loss BUT it is far enough away from my starting weight to see there has been a drop. Time will start to produce truer readings.
    So, I hope you all have a positive day regardless of the things that time and your body have left you to work with. Cheers.
  • getthebabeback
    Hi another new face! you must be a northern Hemisphere person. Currently the sun is not setting till after 8pm here but going outside has been a no no due to heat and smoke! At present, the idea of a long winter sounds great! Must be great to be so close to GW! The dreaded munchies and it is so tempting not to log them! ;)
    Well bed time here, I have both grandsons in the morning for a few hours, 3ys and the other 9 months....too much energy! Stay strong everyone.
  • mullanphylane
    mullanphylane Posts: 172 Member
    Wow! Thirty pounds in one day? HOW?! 🤦‍♂️ 🤣