Ripped In 30 September!

Options
I started RI30 today and would love some buddies to join me!! I'm a 30DS graduate although it's been a few weeks now since graduating. I've taken my before pics and am ready to see what this DVD can do for me! Who's up for the challenge of sticking with it all month!? Come join me!!

Replies

• StarlaDesiree
    StarlaDesiree Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've done the Ripped in 30! Love it. You do mean the Jillian Michaels DVD right? I have been thinking about doing it again, I toned up quite a bit during it, and felt a lot stronger. I've lost progress since then. I think I am going to alternate between Ripped in 30 and her 6 week 6 pack DVDs. :) Let's do it!
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    I just got my DVD today REady to start
  • abg0220
    abg0220 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I want in on this challenge!! I have the dvd and was getting ready to start it! I will be gone for one week of the month though (vacation in Bahamas) and may not be able to then...Other than that I'm good to GO!!
  • Nuts4play
    Nuts4play Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday! It's hard, but doable! Sweating and exhausted when done! I struggle with the jumping ones but I keep trying!
    So cool that it just happens to be the first of the month and others are starting it too! Feel free to friend me :)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    me me im in!! what days are u guys resting? im going to start today, do friday saturday of and go mon-friday? how about u?
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I just finished it today but if anyone needs support, add me as a friend. Have fun with it!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    I just finished it today but if anyone needs support, add me as a friend. Have fun with it!!!

happy u finished!! i took too many breaks! need a restart.
  • Kaecklund
    Kaecklund Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well COUNT ME IN!
  • Kaecklund
    Options
    I plan to rest on Sunday. Saturday if I need it. I'm TERRIFIED, lol. I did 1 workout last week and couldn't move for like 5 days. It was ridiculous. I'm taking bromelain to hopefully help w/the inflammation. I'm pretty out of shape and her workout really kicked my *kitten*.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    me me im in!! what days are u guys resting? im going to start today, do friday saturday of and go mon-friday? how about u?

Mine will vary. I will rest when I'm worn out or have a long run. (usually sat or sun)
  • Dabbles
    Options
    I plan to rest on Sunday. Saturday if I need it. I'm TERRIFIED, lol. I did 1 workout last week and couldn't move for like 5 days. It was ridiculous. I'm taking bromelain to hopefully help w/the inflammation. I'm pretty out of shape and her workout really kicked my *kitten*.

Lots of water! And I would take an ibuprophen at night before you go to bed. Really let's your muscles rest, you too. Lol.
  • Dabbles
    Options
    Let's get to know each other! Post yours stats and what you're hoping to accomplish during this 30 days. Every I want us to check in on here. 30 ds kicked my butt. I had trouble walking down the stairs for 4 days. But I know so much can be accomplished with this workout. You have to push through the soreness that first week. I so promise it gets better!
  • Kaecklund
    Options
    My goal is not so much weight loss (the # on the scale) as much as it is burning fat and gaining muscle. I want to be strong, not weak. I want to do REAL pushups. I'll have to post some measurements later. What measurements should I be taking? I've never measured myself before...
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    i want to lose 6.8 pounds on the dvd. i am at 151.8 and would love for this dvd to bring me down to 145. i am trying to eat less bread and sugar and eat more fruit and veggies!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    i'm in again!
  • Dabbles
    Options
    My goals are not so much about the weight either. I want to be fit and toned. I want my belly gone. I look pregnant :( I hope that I have as good of results with this as I did with 30 DS.

My starting weight is 128.8. Looking forward to this! I don't do measurements, but I did take my before pictures and I'll take my afters when I'm done!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! How awesome to have someone do it with you!!! Ok so I'm nelly I'm 154 and I would like to lose 5 to 7 pounds I just wanna be under 150 I been stuck in 150 to 156 the last 4 yrs so yea I need a change !!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I'm in but will be starting a few days behind you guys...finishing my last few days of 30DS
  • shug1
    shug1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this challenge
  • Ivanna80
    Options
    I also started the dvd today along with running 30 minutes before, I'm in too.