Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,016 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My hair stylist hasn't returned my text...its been 2 days.

Do I break-up with her? Or give it another 24 hours and text again?

Ooof....is she amazing? If so, I’d stick it out. I literally haven’t been to a salon in over 6 years cuz of a few bad experiences. I wouldn’t give her up if she’s good.

She is amazing, I've followed her around to 3 different locations, and don't mind driving 30 minutes to see her.

And you are right, I feel your pain on a *kitten* stylist, last 2 I saw before current one butchered my hair.

Oh yeah baby. She’s worth it. I might drive to see her too, what state? Lol.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Ooof....is she amazing? If so, I’d stick it out. I literally haven’t been to a salon in over 6 years cuz of a few bad experiences. I wouldn’t give her up if she’s good.

She is amazing, I've followed her around to 3 different locations, and don't mind driving 30 minutes to see her.

And you are right, I feel your pain on a *kitten* stylist, last 2 I saw before current one butchered my hair.

Oh yeah baby. She’s worth it. I might drive to see her too, what state? Lol.

Got a passport? lol
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    ...it might be worth the drive!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    My computer is lagging and I seem to be double posting...
    Well, if you're gonna say it, may as well say it twice!?!

It's kinda like me in person, I'm soft spoken and people are always asking me to repeat myself!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

It's kinda like me in person, I'm soft spoken and people are always asking me to repeat myself!

huh?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

If everyone who I ever left hanging with noresponse for 2 days or more "broke up" with me... I don't think I would know a single person 😂
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

huh?

YOU HEARD ME!
    I sent it via psychic link too
    ...you're just ignoring me

Oh, no...wait! You just want to hear me say it again!
  • Vikka_V
    Options

If everyone who I ever left hanging with noresponse for 2 days or more "broke up" with me... I don't think I would know a single person 😂

Same!
    But I'm paying this lady...and paying her well, and she's running a business

If it was a friend, family member or coworker...
    (yeah, I suck a bit)
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Same!
    But I'm paying this lady...and paying her well, and she's running a business

If it was a friend, family member or coworker...
    (yeah, I suck a bit)
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I can barely manage walking in high heels........

daletjclv5q4.gif

I can walk fine and even jog( if needed) in platform, thick heel shoes like the ones she’s wearing. I can’t on the narrow thin heels. Hell I can barely walk in them.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Why are some people so blinded to their 💩-y attitudes? I mean we all have bad days. It’s your job take care of it.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Why are some people so blinded to their 💩-y attitudes? I mean we all have bad days. It’s your job take care of it.

Yaaas! Agreed. ❤️
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options

Vikka... I've been having Verizon glitches the past 2-wks, if that's your service or if it's part of the Verizon network... people I've left VM for swearing they've never received them, with that "I know you didn't leave a VM" attitude. :( Also, a friend I texted on the 7th, suddenly replied yesterday, saying he swears the msg just suddenly appeared. I know there was a major outage recently, well at least one, but don't know enough about telcom to know what causes the regular issues I encounter.

As far as hairdressers, I became one in my teens after someone cut off my waist length hair into a boy's cut, accidentally... his English comprehension wasn't optimal. I'll never forget the feel of icy cold sheers across my neck. I had that Scarlett O'Hara declaration of shaking my fist at the sky & lamenting, "As god as my witness, no one will ever touch my hair again!"

So, don't give up on her. Maybe call instead of text, or do both. Most hairdressers don't ignore clients, cuz at least in the states, most make an hourly wage (yeah, they don't get to keep the entire $60 you paid for the cut, which most seem to think, unless they are independent contractors... the vast majority can't afford to be) & according to the BLS (Bureau of Labor Stats), most make under $23K/yr. They rely on tips, like waitresses. I doubt she's ignoring you.

Good luck. I hope you 2 connect today!
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Pancakes which absolutely makes no sense because every time I eat said pancakes I get a tummy ache resulting in regret and swear them off until the next craving occurs and now I'm wondering why I struggle with learning lessons ok Im done

Lol. I do the same with potato chips. I must be on CCTV in 100 supermarkets across America, circling the chips isle like a starving shark. 99% of the time, I leave them on the shelf... but, it takes great effort to do so. When I give in, I always feel awful physically & about my lack of self control.

My problem is not craving them, but I obsess about chips daily, often. I suppose there are worse things to OCD over. :smile:
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

Same here
  • MelG7777
    Options

True
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Pancakes which absolutely makes no sense because every time I eat said pancakes I get a tummy ache resulting in regret and swear them off until the next craving occurs and now I'm wondering why I struggle with learning lessons ok Im done

Lol. I do the same with potato chips. I must be on CCTV in 100 supermarkets across America, circling the chips isle like a starving shark. 99% of the time, I leave them on the shelf... but, it takes great effort to do so. When I give in, I always feel awful physically & about my lack of self control.

My problem is not craving them, but I obsess about chips daily, often. I suppose there are worse things to OCD over. :smile:

Ok, don't judge me....I currently have 3 spoons and one plate. One has ice cream, one has peanut butter, the other has chocolate syrup. I have zero self control at the moment! 😂 Send help!

Chips are a whole other story.

Way to not cross contaminate!
  • jestog63
    jestog63 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Humor