If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    I love to bend the rules.
    If it wasn’t 30 miles round trip, I would have an Uptown Foods London Fog every cooooolllld ⛄️❄️⛄️ day, and one of their fruit smoothies every day it’s over 100 degrees.🌞🌞🌞
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Im craving these right now..
    15df2spi7mjl.jpg

Oooh.. want 🤤
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Im craving these right now..
    15df2spi7mjl.jpg

Oooh.. want 🤤

One for you and one for me, they do look good eh. :)
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    A chocolate brownie with toffee crunch and sprinkled with a bit of sea salt. It's so good. I'm going to have one tomorrow.
    4-Ingredient-Toffee-Brownies-EAH.jpg

okay these remind me of the toffee candy bar brownies my mom always made growing up

wmn47zwqlnyk.jpg
    ho69lwcvqypy.jpg

Recipe??? *inserts eyes emoji*
  • jdhcm2006
    A chocolate brownie with toffee crunch and sprinkled with a bit of sea salt. It's so good. I'm going to have one tomorrow.

You have a recipe?

https://eatathomecooks.com/toffee-brownies-4-ingredients/

Disclaimer: I have not made these. One of the donors at my job treated everyone to a catered lunch and the caterer made something super similar to this.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

....I think I'd end up eating all the ingredients and not even get to the final product😆

Need SOMEONE to make these for me NOW!!!!!!

WAIT. I have all these ingredients.... going to make... will check back later >:)

I'm here to claim!!! Where are they!? :D
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

....I think I'd end up eating all the ingredients and not even get to the final product😆

Need SOMEONE to make these for me NOW!!!!!!

By the time you book a ticket, fly over here, they will be ready :)
    BTW, after we both split the lasagna corners, which will also be ready.

ON MY WAY, better get started! I'll bring a box of foods you can't find over there in canada that you are always wanting!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

okay these remind me of the toffee candy bar brownies my mom always made growing up

wmn47zwqlnyk.jpg
    ho69lwcvqypy.jpg

https://www.sohowsittaste.com/symphony-brownies/ here ya go!
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Been having a hankering for oatmeal chocolate chips.
    soft-chewy-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies-6.jpg

y39ny42d1a42.jpg

oatmeal RAISIN chocolate chip cookies with sea salt

That would scratch my itch... Still going strong since Monday. I need to get my hands on something of the oatmeal chocolatey variety, lol. For whatever reason I am craving those specifically. Probably because I saw them in the break room the other day, told myself "no, not right now" and so now my brain is insisting I have one.

So would:
    RangerCookies3.jpg

If you make oatmeal cookies with dark chocolate raisinets, it saves a step! (Dark chocolate cranberry pieces are yummy, too.)
  • jdhcm2006

wmn47zwqlnyk.jpg
    ho69lwcvqypy.jpg

https://www.sohowsittaste.com/symphony-brownies/ here ya go!

Thank you!!!
  • pancakerunner
    Pistachio lovers:

Pistachio Butter & Sauteed Apple Sandwich on Cinnamon Raisin Toast

q2dlohd07zfz.jpg
    http://profoundhatredofmeat.blogspot.com/2012/03/pistachio-butter-sauteed-apple-sandwich.html

Cardamom Pound Cake with Pistachio Butter Filling and Sour Cherry Jelly

81k1gctyzf8p.jpg
    http://www.fatandhappyblog.com/2012/03/sandwich-cake-cardamom-pound-cake-with.html

Pistachio Butter

fba69cx6gwn7.jpg

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,793 Member

You have a recipe?

https://eatathomecooks.com/toffee-brownies-4-ingredients/

Disclaimer: I have not made these. One of the donors at my job treated everyone to a catered lunch and the caterer made something super similar to this.

Thanks. I'll try these. Hate when the recipe is so simple and cheap though lol easy to make more
  • pancakerunner
    l5td0f8j9aod.png
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,816 Member
    l5td0f8j9aod.png

😮😮😮
  • pancakerunner
    MikePTY wrote: »
    l5td0f8j9aod.png

😮😮😮

they have more flavors too...
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,825 Member
    Everything bagel with cream cheese, lox, tomato, red onion, green onion, tomato, and capers. For added calories, add a few sprinkles of the baked cheese that drips off the cheese bagels and crisps up in the oven.

ho2zrluhb0ar.jpg

Oh. Wait. Duh. That DOES have calories. Oh well. It was still damn tasty even if they did go way overboard on the cream cheese. I may not need to eat the rest of the day.
  • pancakerunner
    Been having a hankering for oatmeal chocolate chips.
    soft-chewy-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies-6.jpg

y39ny42d1a42.jpg

oatmeal RAISIN chocolate chip cookies with sea salt

That would scratch my itch... Still going strong since Monday. I need to get my hands on something of the oatmeal chocolatey variety, lol. For whatever reason I am craving those specifically. Probably because I saw them in the break room the other day, told myself "no, not right now" and so now my brain is insisting I have one.

So would:
    RangerCookies3.jpg

SO, I was out of town at the grocery store while visiting family. One of these cookies (A ranger cookie) was randomly handed to me, kind of out of the blue. (Granted, my family is friends with the bakery manager, but still.) This was a cookie that was meant to happen. :lol: Like the actual cookie that I was craving all week, magically appeared in my hands.

HAha! I'm craving a white chocolate macadamia cookie... odd
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Never knew this existed but its an all night cookie delivery service called Insomnia Cookies. Was at a birthday party last night where they ordered them (and a cookie cake). I didn't expect anything that great but WOW they were incredible! They came warm and goey fresh out of the oven.

Now I just want a few boxes all to myself plus an entire cookie cake, thanks.

ysktuq505hwb.png
    nd7s4wtqyscp.png

• pancakerunner
    Never knew this existed but its an all night cookie delivery service called Insomnia Cookies. Was at a birthday party last night where they ordered them (and a cookie cake). I didn't expect anything that great but WOW they were incredible! They came warm and goey fresh out of the oven.

ysktuq505hwb.png
    nd7s4wtqyscp.png

The classic chocolate chip is so goodddddd. I love insomnia!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

ysktuq505hwb.png
    nd7s4wtqyscp.png

The classic chocolate chip is so goodddddd. I love insomnia!

I've always fantasized about baking a huge cookie cake with lots of 'things' on top...and of course attempting to eat the whole thing with some ice cream...