Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,313 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,313 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

....I think I'd end up eating all the ingredients and not even get to the final product😆

Need SOMEONE to make these for me NOW!!!!!!

WAIT. I have all these ingredients.... going to make... will check back later >:)
  • Crafty_camper123Crafty_camper123 Member, Premium Posts: 1,439 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,439 Member
    Been having a hankering for oatmeal chocolate chips.
    soft-chewy-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies-6.jpg

y39ny42d1a42.jpg

oatmeal RAISIN chocolate chip cookies with sea salt

That would scratch my itch... Still going strong since Monday. I need to get my hands on something of the oatmeal chocolatey variety, lol. For whatever reason I am craving those specifically. Probably because I saw them in the break room the other day, told myself "no, not right now" and so now my brain is insisting I have one.

So would:
    RangerCookies3.jpg
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,313 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,313 Member

y39ny42d1a42.jpg

That would scratch my itch... Still going strong since Monday. I need to get my hands on something of the oatmeal chocolatey variety, lol. For whatever reason I am craving those specifically. Probably because I saw them in the break room the other day, told myself "no, not right now" and so now my brain is insisting I have one.

So would:
    RangerCookies3.jpg

sometimes in my weaker moments I mix dry oatmeal with a spoonful of brown sugar, chocolate chips, vanilla extract and butter. takes the edge off!
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    A chocolate brownie with toffee crunch and sprinkled with a bit of sea salt. It's so good. I'm going to have one tomorrow.
    4-Ingredient-Toffee-Brownies-EAH.jpg

okay these remind me of the toffee candy bar brownies my mom always made growing up

wmn47zwqlnyk.jpg
    ho69lwcvqypy.jpg
  • IdontcareyoupickIdontcareyoupick Member Posts: 1,615 Member Member Posts: 1,615 Member
    A chocolate brownie with toffee crunch and sprinkled with a bit of sea salt. It's so good. I'm going to have one tomorrow.

You have a recipe?
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 4,656 Member Member Posts: 4,656 Member
    I love to bend the rules.
    If it wasn’t 30 miles round trip, I would have an Uptown Foods London Fog every cooooolllld ⛄️❄️⛄️ day, and one of their fruit smoothies every day it’s over 100 degrees.🌞🌞🌞
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 30,654 Member Member Posts: 30,654 Member
    Im craving these right now..
    15df2spi7mjl.jpg

Oooh.. want 🤤
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 253,218 Member Member, Premium Posts: 253,218 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Im craving these right now..
    15df2spi7mjl.jpg

Oooh.. want 🤤

One for you and one for me, they do look good eh. :)
  • jdhcm2006jdhcm2006 Member Posts: 2,287 Member Member Posts: 2,287 Member

okay these remind me of the toffee candy bar brownies my mom always made growing up

wmn47zwqlnyk.jpg
    ho69lwcvqypy.jpg

Recipe??? *inserts eyes emoji*

You have a recipe?

https://eatathomecooks.com/toffee-brownies-4-ingredients/

Disclaimer: I have not made these. One of the donors at my job treated everyone to a catered lunch and the caterer made something super similar to this.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,072 Member Member Posts: 6,072 Member

....I think I'd end up eating all the ingredients and not even get to the final product😆

WAIT. I have all these ingredients.... going to make... will check back later >:)

I'm here to claim!!! Where are they!? :D
    just_Tomek wrote: »

By the time you book a ticket, fly over here, they will be ready :)
    BTW, after we both split the lasagna corners, which will also be ready.

ON MY WAY, better get started! I'll bring a box of foods you can't find over there in canada that you are always wanting!

wmn47zwqlnyk.jpg
    ho69lwcvqypy.jpg

https://www.sohowsittaste.com/symphony-brownies/ here ya go!
  • bold_rabbitbold_rabbit Member Posts: 967 Member Member Posts: 967 Member

y39ny42d1a42.jpg

So would:
    RangerCookies3.jpg

If you make oatmeal cookies with dark chocolate raisinets, it saves a step! (Dark chocolate cranberry pieces are yummy, too.)

wmn47zwqlnyk.jpg
    ho69lwcvqypy.jpg

https://www.sohowsittaste.com/symphony-brownies/ here ya go!

Thank you!!!