jestog63 wrote: »
    Humor

Nuff said. Thats why we love you baby.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    vwd7r84116t8.jpeg
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    I feel like I've came a long way in the last few weeks. 4 months ago I cried every day, I was scared of what's happening to me and what may happen. I haven't cried in weeks. Life can be really unfair, crazy and unexpected and we can't control what happens to us. We can feel sorry for ourselves and be upset for a while, it's part of the healing process. But, we have to accept and move forward and let things go or we get stuck in negativity that consumes us. I am changed by what has been happening to me but I refuse to get reduced by it.

You're fantastic. 😊
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    edited January 2020
    Old Man bearded Schwarzeneggar is hot. 🤤

800px-Arnold_Schwarzenegger_by_Gage_Skidmore_4.jpg

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited January 2020
    How did they know it was sick? Do they not usually hang around? And do they have any zoonotic illnesses that poses a human health hazard?

In my totally imaginative picture of Aus, there are Roos hopping along like bunnies in your yard...
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I feel like I've came a long way in the last few weeks. 4 months ago I cried every day, I was scared of what's happening to me and what may happen. I haven't cried in weeks. Life can be really unfair, crazy and unexpected and we can't control what happens to us. We can feel sorry for ourselves and be upset for a while, it's part of the healing process. But, we have to accept and move forward and let things go or we get stuck in negativity that consumes us. I am changed by what has been happening to me but I refuse to get reduced by it.

I admire your strength. Have a great day.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    6yki42fu1a1n.jpg

Breathtaking
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    Currently a Gala Apple is on my mind. Just one though.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    My Pom made it through one more day! :)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

I wish I could inspiring, like, AND hug this ❤️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    My hair stylist hasn't returned my text...its been 2 days.

Do I break-up with her? Or give it another 24 hours and text again?

If everyone who I ever left hanging with noresponse for 2 days or more "broke up" with me... I don't think I would know a single person 😂

True

OMG What d'you mean true? 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    My hair stylist hasn't returned my text...its been 2 days.

Do I break-up with her? Or give it another 24 hours and text again?

If everyone who I ever left hanging with noresponse for 2 days or more "broke up" with me... I don't think I would know a single person 😂

Same here

th?id=OGC.3d92cdefecf950fe3ac71ce7ba0e4d56&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fa3pE20V9aadKU%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=s5egOSB5fEpFm%2f2R0eBfbUClLDtLAvez%2fy6bSluqLyA%3d
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    idk what to do with myself when my boss is being nice
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    6yki42fu1a1n.jpg

😮
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    The day has come. I now need to start avoiding the cereal aisles 🤤🤤2rkbh96y4dt7.jpg
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    The day has come. I now need to start avoiding the cereal aisles 🤤🤤2rkbh96y4dt7.jpg

No...*kitten*...way 🤤

Which store did you go to?