Options
    wow, way to go!
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thank you for sharing!
  • J3nnaLyn
    Options
    Congrats!! So happy for you!! Also good to note you had success without eating back exercise calories!
  • megamoo04
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration! Way to go!!!!!!
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look fantastic! :) Congratulations and thank you for sharing!
  • betty51
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I just copyed and paste the list you have on the 10 things you did so I can try to do the same!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    One other thing...did you and your wife get back together??
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Rock on!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That's a good story and a job well done.
  • Sheeshy
    Sheeshy Posts: 133
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!
    Also - I had to say I LOVE the picture at the Hotter N Hell ride. My brother has ridden in this for the last 5 years. The first year he completed the 100, he was 40 years old - I was ridiculously proud of him! He's gotten into great shape just training for this and staying ready for it each year. I hope to do it one day myself, beginning with a local ride in October.
    Sorry - just pretty excited to see someone else in this!
    You look great - Be proud of yourself!
  • mcg6242
    Options
    Congrats, what an amzing job you did!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I just copyed and paste the list you have on the 10 things you did so I can try to do the same!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    One other thing...did you and your wife get back together??

My wife and I are still married, however she has lived 400 miles away since Jan 2009 and we see each other a couple of times a month but its not the same.
  • tubby07
    Options
    well done you look great love the pics cant waite to start putting mine on here lol your an inspiration keep up the good work x
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    WOW look at you skinny!! You look great, congrats!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Good job. :)
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Awesome job! Truly amazing!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    Umm... WOW! Incredible transformation! You look like a totally different person!
  • bbpurple1967
    Options
    Thank you for serving our Great Country. Thank you for sharing the info with us. You do look great and I know you are so proud of yourself. I love that you gave us the tips that worked for you. I am new and just started but all this valuable info is going to make me a winner at weight loss. And proud of myself.
  • alc720
    Options
    Just when I thought I couldn't do it....you gave me HOPE! Thank you!
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    Great Job! Congrats and I hope you get to your GW, in fact, I know you will!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing and your tips / how you did it. :) Great to read you didn't deny yourself but dealt with temptation in moderation. :)

Needless to say you look fantastic for your efforts and well done on your endurance ride!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!