Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    It's my birthday - there is no wagon.

Sure there is, but it's for hauling away presents.
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    This has consumed my last several days....

Baby shower pics attached
    d34l91lxy6m0.jpeg
    4lamnqnil3hq.jpeg
    rp0c2cw34rls.jpeg
    n3poaw8ig1e1.jpeg
    lsi5r2cl9fy6.jpeg
    8kfj7ltnshak.jpeg
    top98kic6v2r.jpeg
    wzar96lbc5y7.jpeg
    2l2c367jyqgb.jpeg
    dsiifhydvnhr.jpeg
    x96xfzd3m20p.jpeg
    efe4zc6pxl0u.jpeg
    si6ckamylspi.jpeg

Wow -- this is fantastic!!
    Did you plan this yourself??
    Congratulations to the growing family!! May I ask who is expecting (or who has already delivered?)??
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    This has consumed my last several days....

Baby shower pics attached
    d34l91lxy6m0.jpeg
    4lamnqnil3hq.jpeg
    rp0c2cw34rls.jpeg
    n3poaw8ig1e1.jpeg
    lsi5r2cl9fy6.jpeg
    8kfj7ltnshak.jpeg
    top98kic6v2r.jpeg
    wzar96lbc5y7.jpeg
    2l2c367jyqgb.jpeg
    dsiifhydvnhr.jpeg
    x96xfzd3m20p.jpeg
    efe4zc6pxl0u.jpeg
    si6ckamylspi.jpeg

Wow -- this is fantastic!!
    Did you plan this yourself??
    Congratulations to the growing family!! May I ask who is expecting (or who has already delivered?)??

Yes, my BF and I did the whole thing. My daughter is expecting my first grandson 🥰
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Great shower, Grandma Becky! When is the big day, again?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Great shower, Grandma Becky! When is the big day, again?

2/20...but they are anticipating earlier.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous Shower @Beka3695 !!! I just did pics for a gender reveal for my friend's daughter this past weekend. They are getting a little boy too!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday - there is no wagon.

Happy belated birthday, Spammy!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    OMG, y'all!!!
    I am moving into a different job under the same VP and department director, but with a new manager and new supervisor next week (Why, yes, that IS 1 too many management positions, but they didn't ask me.) I am glad to be going . I think it's the right spot for me. My last day where I am is this Friday.

So what happens today? The supervisor who has been making me miserable since April resigned. Someone asked me if I would apply for it. I told her the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth: the department director would have to come to me and offer it on a platter with a really substantial raise.

I will be making almost as much in my new job as an hourly employee and no one to supervise or train. And none of the headaches of retraining half of my staff on the software that the other half already uses.

That's awesome, Mel!!! Congratulations!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: I've been bulking since Nationals (October) and I hit 200.2 on the scale yesterday morning. I'm trying not to freak out. My stats are really good, waist circumference, BF added vs LBM added, etc. Coach wants to go to 210 and evaluate from there. I hope I have pants I can still wear by then!

54ebvogloglp.jpg
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Quik, I would have a hard time wrapping my head around the number too. I am already there, but not in a good way like you. Hang in there, looks like you are doing great!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Quik, I would have a hard time wrapping my head around the number too. I am already there, but not in a good way like you. Hang in there, looks like you are doing great!!

Last time my weight started with a 2, I was pregnant. And that kid is now 15!

It definitely looks different on me now, but it's still hard to mentally handle.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Wow, Quik...I think I would make my trainer buy me new professional clothes. That's an expensive problem, even if it is lean mass.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Kitten! Kitten!! Kitten!!!

The Powers That Be are delaying my move for 30 days. I want my new job!!!!

Tantrum over I will not eat my stress. I will get the money they are after and if what they really want is to make me a supervisor, then they are going to have to give me a wagonload of money.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Congrats on the new job @melissafeagins and remember it's only a temporary delay, you'll get there!

That baby shower looks amazing @Beka3695! I've never had or even attended a baby shower. It's starting to be a thing in the UK. Lovely to make the mummy to be feel special!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Congrats on the new job @melissafeagins and remember it's only a temporary delay, you'll get there!

That baby shower looks amazing @Beka3695! I've never had or even attended a baby shower. It's starting to be a thing in the UK. Lovely to make the mummy to be feel special!

We do like parties on this side of the pond, Spam, and babies may be the best excuse after weddings.

And yes, I guess I will get there, but I am still not happy. I'm being punished because other people aren't getting their work done. And if they don't get punished, they'll never start getting their work done.