Women 200lb+, Let's Jump-Start This January!!!

Replies

• bluffgirl67
    bluffgirl67 Posts: 158 Member
    @vegasgirl0825 I got a Halo one too but haven't tried it. I looked at them, saw the price, and moved on. Hubby asked what I was looking at. I told him and I wasn't paying that (a little under $5 at Walmart). I'm cheap too lol. He is not when it comes to food and it bothers him when I don't get something within reason that I want. I grew up knowing we were poor and not to ask for stuff at stores because of that. Now I still feel that way 50 odd years later. Anyway thanks to him I came home with both. Since I'm pretty sure I can do fine with 1/2 a tub that will be $5/4servings for $1.25each. I can live with that math lol. Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches are good too. I haven't had one in a few years though.
  • Savannah80
    Savannah80 Posts: 41 Member
    @speyerj yes, you’re right. I shouldn’t get disheartened. It’s just that I’m a bit of a yo-yo dieter and get addicted to weighing too much. I was weighing daily for years and it was a unhealthy obsession. I’m trying really hard to weigh weekly only. It’s a tough compulsion to beat.
    I’ve been up to 209lb and as low as 152lbs back and forth over the last 10 years. I can’t seem to maintain my weight in the healthy BMI range. I’m hoping this time will be different.
  • estherpotter1
    estherpotter1 Posts: 137 Member
    Im thinking of getting an appetite suppresent because Ive only lost 1kg in 55 days.