Beef banh mi.
    pnrweh6e17hc.jpeg
  • imfornd70
    imfornd70 Posts: 552 Member
    16 oz Isopure zero carb
  • JasonT1985
    JasonT1985 Posts: 2 Member
    r8ewtuu04v9h.jpeg

Flounder I seared off in a pan with a Cajun 6 pepper blend seasoning, tri-color quinoa and rice, steamed cauliflower and broccoli, and a baby lettuce salad with avocado, cherub tomatoes, tofu and a drizzle of red wine dressing. Oh, also a glass of chilled mocha coffee with almond milk.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Brown rice lunch box with grilled pork from the Vietnamese takeaway at my desk.
    v6zddjnj4ozh.jpeg

What's the square thing on low right?
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    acpgee wrote: »
    Brown rice lunch box with grilled pork from the Vietnamese takeaway at my desk.
    v6zddjnj4ozh.jpeg

What's the square thing on low right?

From the menu, apparently crab and pork meatloaf.
    https://420794f4-ef2a-4443-94b4-5f4f10ac2397.filesusr.com/ugd/52e709_87e63fa1ad92443fa177d148eff8f385.pdf
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    homemade potato chips and black bean burgers
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    This week i'm having tuna with everything bagel pretzel thins.
  • thatsmejb
    thatsmejb Posts: 83 Member
    Most days I have avocado smashed on toast (Daves killer good seed bread) and green peas
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    I had a giant salad w. mixed greens, cucumber, feta, turkey, yellow pepper. Homemade vinaigrette made w. pico de gallo, soy, little olive oil, rice vinegar, lemon zest.
  • Love_2_Hike
    Love_2_Hike Posts: 103 Member
    I fill a bento-style lunch box and fill it with all sorts of finger foods. Dips, crackers, veggie sticks, fruit, cheese, nuts, boiled eggs, pickles, cherry tomatoes, deli meats. Whatever that adds up to 300 calories!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Lunch is my main meal of the day (always has been, for cultural reasons). It's basically whatever we're cooking for our main meal that day, or the day before if it's a large pot kind of meal. Usually 700-1000 calories. Involves white rice more often than not.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Today is leftovers. I have some leftover restaurant rice and refried beans, plus I'm adding some chicken breast that I cooked myself. I'll probably throw on some Taco Bell sauce since I have a bag full in my desk.
  • Railgrl
    Railgrl Posts: 19 Member
    Homemade soup. I stash it in the freezer at work and enjoy with revita snack bread. If I have some extra calories to splurge I add cream cheese to the bread. I like to have a variety so I pretty much make soup every weekend. Heavy on the vegetables and flavour, as low on the calories as possible. White chicken chilli, roast carrot, ministrone, beef barley, lentil vegetable, Italian sausage and bean... so filling, healthy and satisfying.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Monday/Wednesday/Friday: Leftovers
    Tuesday/Thursday: soup from the bakery near the school I work at in the afternoons or either something from the Whole Foods like store nearby
  • acpgee
    Vietnamese takeaway. Pho and a rice box.
    vcpafniiy0u2.jpeg
    lwjbpf4mee9g.jpeg

• abbottc2
    abbottc2 Posts: 34 Member
    Today I skipped all sample snacks at Costco (that's exercising willpower for me :) - I don't need the samples on top of a healthy lunch salad topped with avocado and turkey, no dressing.
  • acpgee
    z686jskndxaa.jpeg
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Next week will be variation of Cod fillet and tuna power greens. Balsamic or pomegranate dressing lentils or quinoa.
    Most days and birds eye power meal one night.
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    BuffaloChixSalad Posts: 98 Member
    Going to make up some fresh green beans oven baked with sweet potatoes and oven roasted tomatoes. Bomb

What the f are you disagreeing with?? I swear some people are just *kitten*
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Ham sammich