Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 102

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,827 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy Seems MFP’s assessment is a bit off if you are tracking accurately. Perhaps just a demonstration that counting calories doesn’t work - it matters what those calories come from. This is not a criticism of you but of CICO and perhaps MFP’s misleading information.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,829 Member
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    @shunggie - I was the same, was quite controlled over Christmas and then soon after January hit I went beserk! I looked back at the previous 2 years and I did the same then; talk about history repeating itself!! Don't know why I do it, at least I'm pleased to be back in control now. Hope you find your way again really soon, I know I feel better for it and I am sure you will, you have done so well so far and life is full of these obstacles that need overcoming. Hugs to you x

@deepwoodslady - is it worth planning to keep some calories/carbs in hand to use on your late night snack?

@musicsax I always plan late night snacks because I stay up so late, but they are low carb or high fat to keep me satiated. Your idea is a very good one and I will have to figure out how to ultimately get to the point where I can stay below 20 or 30 grams of carbs but still have enough for nighttime as my body re-adjusts. In the meantime, I am saving some carbs for nighttime and its working well. My "episodes" are diminishing. Thanks for your idea.